or Connect

Posts by KaiM

Thanks Eresh, We are kinda stumped about the general weirdness ( I like your world better though!) since we had the Mirena removed.   Dh pulled out the stops and pretty much said what happens, happens. I feel off , like I have the flu and at the same time the sorta symptoms from before my period starts.No matter how I look at the info, we had sex at safe, unsafe and maybe when I was ovulating. It was so hard to really know what was going on!   At this point...
Its not abnormal to go a cycle after removing the IUD, particularly if you had normal periods while it was in place.   I had my IUD removed 9/24- but I never had a true period in the five months I had the IUD- I bled heavily pretty much everyday from the moment it was put in. We are waiting to see if I am pregnant. We were using NFP methods and I ovulated way earlier then I thought, literally 12 hours after we had sex.    I had spotting a few days ago and I...
Life is funny-- if we wait for all the stoplights on our path to turn green... well we never get out of neutral.    I has my first before I was 20- she is now 8 and my youngest is 7 months old. I was going to get my tubes tied after my first and be done. My second was a surprise pregnancy and he has enriched our lives so much. I considered whether I wanted a big family anymore (I wanted a dozen kids when I was a little girl!) and having a boy and a girl I had to...
It sounds like there is a bigger issue than just your desire for another baby.   You don't feel like there is fairness or equality in your relationship. This is a slippery slope because if there is resentment now, that would only build with the addition of another child. If your husband feels culturally that he is to be a provider only and you feel differently this would probably be the time to consider some counseling to help one another communicate more clearly....
Ladies, Didn't bail. Our net pooped out and just came back up this morning. One of the joys of living in the middle of nowhere Thanks for the replies.   K-mom3: I had been on the birth control pill for numerous year before the surprise pregnancy with my son. I rarely had a period and merely spotted so honestly I can't remember the average of my cycle. As a teenager I had a 30+ day cycle but I don't seem to remember that before I started the pill in my very early...
I personally have had both.   Paragaurd made me bleed super heavy and have terrible periods, coming from a person who never had cramps or PMS in her life. Amidst other health issues I had PID like symptoms and had it removed shortly after it was put in.   More recently I had the Mirena inserted four months ago. I bled heavy pretty much everyday, my hair fell out, I gained weight and struggled with really bad moodiness. My milk supply tanked despite pumping like...
Long story short- after the birth of my second child this past spring we opted for the mirena IUD. On September 24th I had it removed after having my hair fall out, depression, a huge weight gain and what we thought was a PID infection but was really my body trying to reject the darn thing. All the pain , daily heavy bleeding and moodiness went away in just a day or two and honestly I feel like I have stepped out of a fog.    My husband and I decided that we were...