or Connect

Posts by virgocantwait

I am going to be leaving the Mothering boards for now.  My husband died in his sleep last month.  I haven't been able to come by here and close my account until now.  My life has been completely changed and I'm just not on the baby path at this moment.  Thank you all for your wonderful support - of me and of each other.  This community was everything I needed and I'm so glad to know that you'll continue to support each other in your journeys.   Good luck and baby...
Fingers crossed, anyalily!!     Good luck to all the squinters - stick, beans, stick!!!     VCW
I started taking Maca Magic powder, 1 tsp per day, 10/4/12.  I've missed one day since (why does it seem so long ago?)   I've noticed that I have more energy when I take it.  So much so that I have to remember to *only* take it in the morning.  The first day I took it was after I bought it at Whole Foods.  I just downed a heaping spoonful with water at work.  That was a tossy-turny night!  I missed dosing on Saturday and didn't remember until late in the day so I...
CONGRATULATIONS POKEY!!!!!     That is fantastic news!    revolting: I am up and down.  Mostly down.  I want to stay in the place where getting pregnant was a blessing and m/c is normal.  I want to still be happy when I see babies on the bus.  But the feeling of loss is what wins most times.  I was reading signs for 3 days but I still feel transformed by the joy I felt in those days.  I guess that's the best thing I can hold onto right now: I was transformed.  I...
  Hey Jenny!  What is it about DH not being serious about it yet?!  My husband is the same way!  He hasn't quit drinking or smoking and is just waiting for it to happen.  I'm hoping we'll either catch pregnant (I'd rather be pregnant than right) or it'll finally sink in that he has to invest in this process too!  Sorry for all the exclamation points or going off topic but this is a source of frustration for me in the TTC process.     VCW
Congrats to the graduates!  Good luck everyone. :)     Hi there!  I would like to join here as Waiting to O.   I had a very early miscarriage yesterday so I'm bleeding now.     Baby specific I'm taking FUR extract @ 2 droppers morning and eve; 1 tsp maca powder morning; and red rasp & nettle tea.   Generic health-wise: I've been off alcohol for 2 months, off of smoking for 6 months, I'm on GAPS, and taking FCLO, MK-7, Jarrow's B-Right and Dr. Furhman's...
Hello all!  May I join in?  DH and I have been trying since July.  We caught pregnant last month but it was only chemical. (boo)  Back on that horse!  It's funny.  Before last month we were both in the "not not trying" place ... but now I'm in the "oh hell yes we are trying!" place.     to everyone!!!     VCW Currently mommy to 2 adorable fur babies 
Hi there!  I just joined today.  I'm 36 and living in the San Francisco Bay Area.  We have been TTC for the last four months.  We caught pregnant this last cycle but it didn't stick - chemical pregnancy and very early miscarriage.   This is my first (known) miscarriage and I found myself really needing to talk about it and about what I am doing to get my BFP.     This is my first time ever belonging to a forum.  I look forward to reading about the journeys that...