or Connect

Posts by Lostgal

Just looked back. I didn't mention... she does accuse me of texting and e-mailing on his behalf ... I don't want to have the contact I have had with her.. I would not go out of ny way to have more contact.
I have never and would never do that. It is highly inapropreate. She asked me face to face during our first meeting back in december and I told het absolutely not. I do tell him to be nice because sometimes he gets frustrated. She may see that in his e- mails. That he is more thoughtful but she is just trying to play a game and distract from the issues at hand with a stupid non issue by involving me.
I wish. He works for the government. Its in office e-mail. She could cc his personal account but refuses. :-/
Sorry. February 19th. Was responding from my cell.. lol. He has a lawyer, she tried to talk him out of having lawyers but he recognizes how sneeky she is and refused. I just cant wait to be able to relax. Everything she does has an agenda and its really tiring always being on guard waiting for her to freak out.... I found out today she booked his sons birthday party (his b-day was last friday) after dp was trying to talk to her about it for days ; she kept saying it wasnt...
Thank you all for your stories and advice! The first real court date is january 19th. I hope once he has things in legal terms he will have an easier time standing his ground. They got into a texting argument last night. She started texting like it was ne texting her.. ie: tell me *dh* blablabla.... like she wasn't talking to him. The argument got him all worked up (today is his sons birthday. He went ti see him and didn't want to start an argumen.) He commented that he...
There currently is no set custody agreement. She has never allowed DP unsupervised time. The court date he had was to get some alone time but out of respect he canceled it. She is super controlling type A and her son is all she has. No friends and an elderly mother. She is most likely going to have residential custody and DP with every other weekend, rotating holidays and some summer. She lives 200in miles away so my reasoning is they will end up doing 90% of the exchanges...
From the outside she was cordial. Made herself right at home, getting all handsey with my things, opening cabinets, the fridge, closets, etc. My DP didn't even notice the little things she said to me. She did the same thing to him, follows you into the kitchen, dining room, porch wherever alone and makes small comments, nasty little digs that make you want to respond but cant because that would escalate and she would freak, say we started something and swoop out with his...
It wasn't a consideration for his son to allow her here. He was comfortable from the first moment. He didn't even notice when she stepped outside to have a cigarette (I don't allow smoking in my home.) DP's son was 100% focused on him. It was simply her desire to remain in control. Every agreement they make, once in the moment she does not support him. ex: the gifts; DP wanted some to stay here so he would have things to play with, but when it came down to it... she...
I would like to say a great big huge thank you to all of the great people on here. I'm much more of a troll than a poster, and reading all of these posts have been a godsend for me. You all help me keep my sanity and don't even know it.   But..... I am just looking for some thoughts from the steps out there. Some of you know the difficult situation I'm in, so Ill sum it up. My DP's wife... soon to be ex... basically abandoned him and took his son with her almost...
Oh, and Vocal; Yoga is my friend!! rofl,  and some hot tea with a good book.... Im not a drinker at all, I just dont care for it.