or Connect

Posts by moriahmoonstar

Thanks ladies. Still no real labor or baby, but I'm hopeful its soon. My midwives have been awesome and haven;t forced me to get things going too much. My best friend came up from the coast and we've had a great time hanging out. I started nipple stimulation yesterday and had my accupuncturist come over. By 5pm I was having contractions every 10 minutes and when i went to sleep at 11;30 they stopped or i slept through them. Then my water broke at 4:47 am and I went back...
congrats mama! I will be joining you soon, I'm not in labor yet, but my waters have been leaking for the last day and a half so the pressure is on. The midwives want me to start the process of inducing at home in the morning. I'm hoping things will start on their own tonight, we shall see. Blessings to you all
So I just found out a few hours ago that my water has been leaking for almost two days. I thought I was just extra juicy but the midwives weren;t sure so they sent me home with a swab and it turned blue :( I was a little disapointed because I have tried so hard to strengthen my waters with vit c, zinc, and alfalfa since I was afraid of labor not starting naturally after broken waters and now it looks like I have created it. But after talking to the midwife and realizing...
I'm very suspicious my baby is waiting until the full moon also, I bet there will be a lot of babes born then. I really thought I was having a Taurus, but unless it happens today I think that ship has sailed. I thought I would have been more patient since I know a due date means little, but only 4 days past mine I'm feeling ready too. Trying to enjoy and wanting to meet baby. Also I've had terrible back pain for the last few days. SOmething I thought was a sign up labor...
Oh this is great, it will be awesome to see them all here
My turn to join this thread. 40 weeks today and no real signs of labor. Still having Braxton hicks but no cramping. Baby is LOA and super low, I dropped last week, head is deep and engaged and I'm 50% effaced but not at all dilated. I'm feeling ready, my sacrum hurts from the pressure, but baby will come when ready right? So exciting that some of you are having babies. Good luck everyone
I love Deckers room! So clean and coordinated, that dresser is awesome.   I finally took some photos of our baby space and am surprised at how busy it looks. I swear it feels so clean and open in there but not via camera lens. I originally had all these ideas for a coordinated space and in the end we just put various things we liked or were given to us together, I guess the theme is color and animals? It's mainly the baby stuff room and only dog free room. Baby will...
Othermother, I don't think I got one of yours :( But I will think of you when I weave the beads into my mobile. I started putting them on strands but haven't finished so I will wait to add them. But I took a couple photos of the mobile to show you what I'm doing. Another friend of mine did something similar using a beautiful manzanita branch from her property and hing the strings from that.
Thank you for your responses. Berrymama, I will go check the breastfeeding forum next, I was feeling so frantic this morning after I got the news that I posted both places. I will definitely check out Jack Newmans site, I know he's a great resource, of course I didn;t even think about that earlier. Thats why its so great being able to come here for support. I got my bottom wisdom teeth removed a few years ago but they were impacted and it was a pretty rough...
Hi Mamas, I need your help. I have been battling a toothache and saw the dentist today and he says I have a hole in my top right wisdom tooth and it needs to be removed asap. He does not feel comfortable removing it now(neither do I) and is advising I come in immediately after giving birth. Yuck. I was ins ever pain but after naturally managing it for a few days with frequent oil pulling, salt rinses, no sugar, grapefruit seed extract, garlic, vitamin c, clove and...