or Connect

Posts by homeschoolerhub

If your heart is telling you to homeschool, you can find a way. I find that it is much better for the soul to go at your own pace and keep your children near you. They learn so much in these early years and it is imperative that you ingrain your morals and thoughts while you can. If you think your not finishing high school is a barrier, I tend to disagree, because if you really want him to learn you, will find the things for him to learn and guess what, you will as...
Hello and welcome to your new life!   First step is go to the www.HSLDA.org and pick NC and see the laws in your state and what you need to do.   The fun part begins when you start picking out a curriculum you want to follow. You must look into this with care, taking in how much direction you desire and how your daughter learns. There are many out there, some just guide you, others take it day by day on a schedule.   You must start by figuring out what kind...
I fully understand your apprehension. We had the same issues as well, but when you live where we live and you see what the schools are doing, the choice is almost made for you.   Now that you are leaning that direction, I understand that there will be some negative thoughts coming into your head...   Can I do homeschooling? How do I teach everything?   These questions are very normal. As you can see, just asking the question to the world gets you all these...