or Connect

Posts by DarcySD

Friederike!!! Omg so exciting!! Stick stick stick!
Pook - Thanks! I am just in awe of your multiple insems. If we ever found a KD I would do the exact same thing. Endless sperm is my dream!! FX for you!!!   Lea - So sorry you are out this month.  Thanks for the validation. I know I only have a few more tries until we stop to save up for IVF (which will take over a year) but what an emotional roller coaster these next few months are shaping up to be.   Friederike - Thanks so much. It is still warm here but we went...
Isa - Twins!! Congratulations!   Fried - Love the pictures!! FX!!   Hopeful - Welcome back!!    Jam - I am all for the trigger shot. I think it really helps take the guesswork out of timing.    AFM - We went to our Menopur class on Wednesday and got a lot of information. DW is very concerned about the risk of multiples and while I am concerned, I just feel like it would be a miracle to actually get pregnant. I have been reading a lot about injectable cycles and all...
Thanks Pokey! I will make some calls. 
I have Kaiser with the 50% coverage and it has been amazing. I don't love my RE but have really enjoyed all the services they offer and the huge discount. All I had to do was call member services and request a meeting with RE because I needed help getting pregnant. They didn't ask questions and I was referred right away. My advice would be to be on top of everything regarding test results. No one told me my results and I thought everything was okay. A few months and...
Pokey - thanks again for the advice. I just started taking B6 so that should help with a day or so. In the past, taking progesterone has helped me have a 13-14 day luteal phase. Any advice on how to go about working with a midwife who makes house calls? I would love to have that option. Does she work with your clinic? Mrs - thanks for all that information. It is incredibly helpful because I didn't realize how much monitoring is needed with injectables. I am on CD20 so I...
I am typing all of this on my phone so I hope it's not a jumbled mess. Sandiegongp - I think she suggested it because I just came off a long break with 2 Clomid tries and 4 natural cycles before that. I guess she didn't want to waste any more time especially with my low Amh, afc, lpd and now being 35. Also, my insurance covers 50% of the Menopur so the cost is a lot less than I originally thought it might be. My Kaiser plan does not cover IVF so this is the next best...
Jam - Thank you! I remember feeling that way the first month I was taking a break. I am glad you will be starting back up very soon. I am so glad to hear about your insurance benefits. That is really exciting.    Friederike - Thank you for the info on Menopur. She has me taking 100mg clomid from day 3-7 and starting 150mg of Menopur on day 5 with a check in on CD8. If we have to do IVF I will keep all that information in mind. How are you doing? I hate when DW can't be...
Friederike -  What was your protocol? The RE thinks I will have a similar situation because of my low AMH and very low AFC. I am really hoping those two are all you need. Sending lots of good wishes your way. Thanks so much for the info on cheaper meds. We will definitely need that.   Isa - Congrats on your BFP!!! How exciting!!! Thank you for the IVF info.  will definitely look into the risk sharing option and ask if there are any donated meds available.     redrock -...
Everything I just typed got deleted ugh! let's try this again...   Congrats Redrock!!!! We are doing IUIs with RE because I am follicle size challenged, have a very low amh and need clomid to ovulate a mature follicle and also have low progesterone. I think I want to try an ICI at home, too.    Jam - Thanks for the info. Our doc says the same thing but with all the bumps in the road we are encountering I feel like an additional insem can't hurt.    Sandiegongp - Wow!...