or Connect

Posts by DarcySD

Friederike - she wants to wait the full two weeks to test! We will see how that goes...she did have some nausea yesterday but that would be way too early to be a real symptom! How about you? Any early symptoms? When are you testing?
KWPX2- Thanks! I actually feel a lot more calm being on the other side of the sperm lol. DW is pretty excited and yes it would be so great if her first try worked!
Friederike - We will be doing only 1 IVI. We had one vial left and figured we would try it on DW just for the heck of it. That sounds like a great insem experience!! Love that your doc hooked you up and that DP was game. I love that both of you were involved in the insem - very cool!     Lizbian - Have fun at the concert! FX for the correct timing of your cycle in June - planning/scheduling that stuff can be so hard while working.    Fille - Hopefully lots of...
Twomommy - I am so so sorry
KWPX2 - Sorry to hear about the BFN. My fingers are crossed for a late BFP!!    Twomommy - Can't wait to hear back on the beta!! So happy for you and DP.    Lizbian - Ouch about your fingers. That sound painful. How exciting about getting your meds soon and Happy Birthday to DW! I can't wait to hear more about the IVF process as you go forward. Enjoy those drinks right now..I know I am!!    AFU - The swimmers are scheduled to arrive tomorrow and we will...
Fmorris - Have you read brill? The reason I ask is because one of the things she talks about it making a plan from the get go and sticking with it as much as possible because while we are TTC emotions are all over the place. One of the things we decided was that I would try 6 times before reevaluating (we had to stop at 5 tries because we ran out of funds). This was before I know about my low AMH, too. I figure that once you nail down timing (which for us took a few...
Fmorris - I am so sorry to hear about your DP and the struggles you are having. If you get a chance I would like to hear your TTC journey. I see in your signature that you have done 3 IUIs. Have you had testing done to see how your hormones are or if there is anything preventing you from getting pregnant? I have had 5 IUIs and I found out my AMH is really low. This, along with my weight is why I think I haven't gotten pregnant yet.    KWPX2- I will have to get back...
Omg!!! Congrats Angie!!!!
The Sperm Bank of California - I called with my top 4 picks and he was by far the highest. Everyone else was 30-40 million.
KWPX2 - Thank you! Funny enough I am in the middle of reading that book and a couple others. I am just so excited to chart this month and see what my body does without the meds. I am curious to know if the supplements and diet changes I started a couple months ago have actually helped. Congrats to you on all the positive changes you have made. I know how hard it can be! FX for you tomorrow!!!   Twomommy - Thanks! I am really excited, too. She is doing well. We are...