or Connect

Posts by CandyCornMom

Both my kids were colicky - and I know that's kind of a catch all thing for babies that are fussy. And I bought everything to colicky babies!! The gas drops, the swings, the noisemakers/heart beat sounds devices - nothing worked. I was exhausted and depressed. And the second baby was worse than the first!!! I thought.... NOOOOOOOO!!! I swear though - it was like over night their moods lifted. I don't know what happened - literally day and night. The first - about 6...
I think for me it would basically be chili ingredients. Canned tomatoes Beans Pasta For sure olive oil - and a lot of times you can get BOGO free at grocery stores. This can save you $10 if you get a decent brand. I can't imagine being without peanut butter - would prefer almond butter, but that can be pricey. Canned soups when they are on sell - you can sometimes get 10 for $10. Cornbread ingredients. And probably the basic baking ingredients mentioned...
I'm new here - just kinda making my way around boards that interest me while my son naps. (I probably should be napping too!!! LOL) I just wanted to say that I work at home as a freelance writer. Lots of different topics. I really enjoy it and there always seems to be plenty of work. I never thought I'd be writing for a living - but I find it to be super flexible and pays well enough for me to continue staying home. I started out just writing articles here and there...