or Connect

Posts by saharaviolet

A couple people from our thread reached out to me to ask more about the long miserable cycle I experienced when first TTC a few months ago and what I did to "reboot" my cycles and start AF. Keep in mind this is MY experience and I am not expecting these ideas to resonate with everyone. Going to an ObGyn may be the best bet for most people who have skipped a cycle when TTC (they can find problematic cysts on ultrasound or find that rare pregnancy that won't give a BFP, give...
 This is incredibly wise advice. Even just dates would be wonderful to have through the non-TTC years. Some people know the whole time they are young that their cycles are very off and then they immediately seek medical advice when TTC based on years of irregular cycles..  I always marked my cycles on a calendar from day 1. while I don't have all those calendars today, the act of keeping track for so many years helped me put my cycle lengths to memory so I remember things...
alive and scjp I really feel for you both. I had an awful mystery cycle once as I've mentioned before. It's totally confusing and frustrating. I am thinking of you and hope things turn around soon. If it's helpful, Once I came to terms with not being pg that cycle I focussed on bringing on AF. If it's not where you are, feel free to take or leave that part of my story. But bringing on AF did help me. So if you want to know more, I am here to talk.
mygreenestgrass woohoooooo!!!! Big fat congratulations!
apeydef it makes it even harder when you don't agree with ff on ovulation date. For example, I feel strongly I ovulated day 12 or 13 based on CM, cp, O pains Etc . But ff recently changed mine to CD 11. So yeah, best educated guess for me here too
thanks wife for taking this on again! Yes, I am in the right spot still in 2ww, about half through. On vacation so less time to symptom spot and obsess. So, yay! Badwolf I am so sorry. I agree with what Rosie said, people don't know what to say. I look back at a friends loss and think I handled it badly because I was so clueless. I agree Rosie, I was thinking of NaturallyMo too. Happy New Year to all!
Kateaton so happy for you!! so sweet about hubby as your fertility partner in on all your cycle details. Inna- your hubby's belly cutout bed idea had me positively squirting tea out my nose!! Those on FF, do you find the forums and data analyzing skewed for those with fertility issues? With most couples conceiving naturally in several months, i found it odd that chart galleries show so many with really Lon TTC time frames. Just curious on your thoughts. By jan 10 I'll...
Scjp- any updates??? You are killin me and Rosie here ! Haha!Temp spike confirmed my early O! Officially in 2 ww , I am optimistic this cycle. Bd'd lots with good timing, used opk, & used preseed. Will likely test on AF due date about Jan 10. I am calm and excited this time.
SCJP, That does look pretty good! Also, Delighted's advice here is sound. A crazy cycle could end with another shot at O'ing, basically another cycle that you didn't know when it started. So if this is a BFP it might be an early one, not a late one. Fingers crossed for you. I know you mentioned going to health dept. for test, but do you have any others at home to follow up with until then? More for our curiosity.   We're going to be dying to know haha!! Oh Badwolf- those...
OH Wife! I so understand about bust cycles! Hope your body gets on track soon.  Inna- I'm so sorry to see you go, but I understand you have new things to discuss now!  Inna, Motivated, and Delighted- If you go to September, maybe you'll get to take a few more of us with you!  Alive- I am so hopeful for those symptoms for you. I have heard that low blood sugar absolutely causes morning sickness. SCJP- I really get what you are going through. I am so sorry. It really doesn't...