or Connect

Posts by texmati

I've recently started putting more thought into our home-- cleaning, decluttering, decorating etc. I *think* the home was painted 4 years ago--right before we moved in. They used white flat paint for both the walls and the trim. It makes it impossible to clean and get stains off etc. Estimates on repainting just the living areas (no bedrooms or painting what *we've* repainted) are 2600 dollars.   Would you spend the money? I want to paint with a darker neutral. We...
Do you mean cloth or disposable?
If you don't mind my asking, when did you test positive? I'm really hoping for not prengnant; but a negative test seems to mean "not pregnant yet"
I know all cycle aren't teh same, but I've been bleading all week with just light spotting instead of a period. I'm very sure that i do not have an std. Could this be implantation bleeding? for 5 days? I've been testing and testing and have gotten 5 negatives.   I just want to make sure that I'm not pregnant.
try looking for cotton guaze. I wouldn't use tulle personally.
especially since I actually *can* walk in those rooms now. None of the rooms were unusable; but not user friendly for sure. I also *took back* my "MIL's' living room. As she hasn't been living here for a year; I think it's about time.   I'm shocked at how twisted my thinking was. I've had brown, dead plants just sitting in her room; because they were 'hers'. Well it's my home, and out they go! I have a box for her items; so I'm not chucking them, but no longer do...
Or at the very least the embarrassment will be kept at a minimum.   A few weeks ago I happened to listen to an NPR segment on hoarding and something just clicked inside me. They were talking about me. They were talking about my home. And for the first time I realized that not everyone lived the way that I did. My home was not as cluttered as a hoarders; but the mentality was the same.   I made up my mind that by the time we had people over for my son's birthday...
Thank you all for your replies. DH's mom managed to keep an incredible amount of stuff organized and out of sight, so I don't think he sees the value as much as I do (borderline hoarder!)   I think the main thing as pp mentioned is that if I clear out the closet of things that we use, say, once every 10 years, than I can put things that we use once a year in the closet neatly instead of kicking it around all over the house.   Also, I just don't think I"m the kind...
Thanks to all of you for your support.   I seemed to have gotten my period (except it's very light, tmi); and the Zoloft is working again. Perhaps it was hormonal, or maybe warranted stress over possibly being pregnant again (I'm getting on birth control ASAP)   Fisch, I know the dose changes aren't supposed to take effect immediately-- I've been puzzling over it myself. Even when I started taking the medicine, it seemed to work immediatly. I'd think it was...
yes!   I should have read your update before posting! you have shown a lot of grace!