or Connect

Posts by Goddess3_2005

Thanks for the site. I checked it out and it has some great info. i am happy my fasting number was down to 90 this morning! Yeay for metformin!
I prefer the taste of Homebrew too. I think is milder. i might just have to make a batch anyways because I don't want my scoby to die.
ok you are so smart I do have stairs! i will march up and down those bad boys for a half hour and that will do the trick!  
Only 9 weeks. I was Borderline pre-diabetic before i got preggo and this pushed me over the edge...  
We rotate who picks them names. This time is DH's turn. The other spouse always has veto power to veto horrible names though. it works really well for us. We have the same baby name book we have had since we had our first and its fun to go through the book and see what names we were considering with each child. We haven't talked names yet and most likely won't until around 20 weeks or more.
I can relate. This is my 7th. I tried calling my mother to talk yesterday and get some support. Her response was "Well no one forced you to get pregnant with all those babies! "  She is such a cow. I am stressed out sick and I have high risk pregnancies. I have thought about terminating because of my health, but I couldn't live with my self. I love being a mom and I love my kids. Its really hard with my health and my business being super high stress right now.I have a...
All of my kids were born with blue eyes and their eye colors changed when they were about three years old.  Now all but one have green eyes and one has brown. ;) Dh has green eyes, and mine are green most of the time, but will change color depending on my mood so sometimes they are blue and sometimes more grey.
Wow what a doosie for your first post. I smell troll.   Doctors are not always right infact hundreds of thousands of people die each year due to medical mistakes. Being a doctor dose not make one God. Its sad that most alopathic doctors think they are. They are not taught patient care they are taught test and prescribe or cut. Thats all they do. They do not know how to heal the whole person. Doctors often run tests that are unneeded just becasue its the "standard of care"...
we do a crazy monkey clean up in our house, where everyone cleans as fast as they can for 15 minutes. WE put on some fun music and get to work, the kids love it.   i have been couch surfing lately. Even sitting at the computer makes me sick. i have gotten not much of anything done, although i made some homemade laundry soap yesterday and i was pretty proud of that. The dryer broke, but they kids are loving hanging the laundry on the line and i love the way it smells...
Hmm water dosen't not work, I pee all night, the metformin is helping, my numbers are down a bit by 10 points. i did notice that my meter is off compared to my doctors office, theirs shows me 10 point lower than mine dose. My numbers would be about 95 in the morning, which is still high, but not bad like they were with out the metformin. they already put me on the insulin and I had a bad reaction to it and had to be taken off. I am so worried about birth deffects with my...