or Connect

Posts by Goddess3_2005

You peeing out the excess B vitamins i believe. No need to worry. I am concerned more with the quality of the vitamin than anything. i do not take synthetic vitamins because they are not absorbed, I make sure to take natural source vitamins, you can always tell a better quality vitamin because they will cost more and you won't able to buy them at the corner drug store.
I think your right about that. I will post some more info for anyone who is interested in reading...   Flu shots given at 6 months AND 7 months with the full amount of mercury in them (and double vaccines to pregnant women) are found to be ineffective. http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-31727_16...-10391695.html An independent analysis by the internationally renowned Cochrane Collaboration of worldwide influenza vaccine studies, published in the British Medical...
I drank this through out my last pregnancy and I ended up with an 8 hour labor compared to my normal24 hours plus labors so I am a true believer. Anyone else going to drink this pregnancy?
Its all in fun anyways. you never really know till baby pops out! I have had ultrasounds even be wrong!
Some of the very first issues of mothering printed in the 70's were articles on why one should rethink vaccines and the dangers out routine vaccinations. "Mothering grew rapidly; natural-living pioneers were hungry for the information we provided. Our circulation grew to 60,000 by the end of the 1980s, and in recent years to 100,000. In those early years, our coverage was five to ten years ahead of the mainstream press. We were the first magazine to cover parents’...
"Coverage studies for pertussis vaccine in Cape Town indicated that between 81 and 93 per cent of children were fully immunized by 13 months of age...However, it was not able to prevent a moderate scale outbreak, even in the presence of high vaccination levels." -- Strebel P, Hussey G, Metcalf C, Smith D, Hanslo D, Simpson J. An outbreak of whooping cough in a highly vaccinated urban community.  J Trop Pediatr 1991 Mar;37(2):71-6    "Outbreaks [of pertussis] in...
You got it reversed actually... sounds like you may have a boy!   You put a teaspoon of baking soda in a cup (mine was disposable) then put a little bit of pee in the cup, and if it sizzles, it's a boy, and if it does nothing, it's a girl! Supposedly your urine is more acidic if you're carrying a boy, (hence the sizzling action) and more alkaline if you're carrying a girl.
Your "opinion" is not only incorrect, its inflammatory. You are saying that we are not only putting our children at risk, but yours, which is simply not the case. There is miles of evidence to prove other wise. Proof that vaccines are not only ineffective, but dangerous. Have you even read a vaccine insert? Many of them say there is no proof that their vaccine ever works. There has NEVER been a study on the safety or efficacy of vaccines in kids or pregnant women. I...
I have heard of that one too. the Ramzi method only works in early ultrasounds and if you have an abdominal one you need to reverse the direction, I believe. Its the transvag ones that show the correct direction.
Acutally in pertussis outbreaks 70% of those who come down with it have been vaccinated.