or Connect

Posts by SparkleMaman

Hippy Yup, still about the same. Bloody show since Wednesday, tons of mucus plug last night. Not sure how there can be any more! And yes, this is new to me and very frustrating!! Ctx off and on and diarrhrea. I'm pretty grumpy.
Thanks mamas!!   This is just so different from my pregnancy with DD. Amazing! This morning it felt like when my period starts (cramping and the discharge), and it just keeps coming (TMI, I am sorry!!). Considering where I was 9 weeks ago, hoping for one more week, each week, I am incredibly grateful and so, so glad. I am really ready to meet his baby boy!!  Sunnie Nicely put!! I will keep that visual  Thank you!   Electric Yeah!! Deep breaths are so good!
Tiffa That is a scary dream! So I made a similar post in the labor thread and am looking for thoughts. I've been losing blood tinged mucus plug/bloody show since early this morning with mild irregular ctxs. Saw my MW this afternoon, when of course said show had stopped. MW was not impressed and my exam was identical to last week's. Very disappointing. I don't recall losing obvious mucus plug or show with DD until labor. I am curious any thoughts/experiences you mamas have...
Tons more mucus plug/bloody show tonight (which of course had disappeared during my visit with my MW). I don't recall losing my mucus plug or any show with DD until labor began. Anyone else?
Thank you, 100%mom!!  Much appreciated! I am not even sick of being pregnant, I actually still love being all big and round. I am tired of being lulled into, This is it!!,  getting all excited and then... nothing  I need to relax and accept I have NO control over any of this what so ever. I know I need to. . . harder to do  Working on it!!!
Sounds like a great plan, blueteapot! I used Kissaluv newborn fitteds and then Motherease One Size and Sandy's from ~6 weeks though the end of diapering, around 24 months. I LOVED them with DD! I bought a few Kissaluv newborns this time and some custom, super cute organic cotton newborn fitteds from Etsy (like this) https://www.etsy.com/transaction/139860162?ref=fb2_tnx_title  After the NB stage, I have Motherease One Size (they fit a huge size range, very well)...
Well, my MW was not impressed - and no change in my exam  Not even increased effacement! She thinks it could still be 1-2 more weeks   NOT what I was expecting. As an L&D nurse, I had always been told and saw that mucus plug with bloody show = baby, usually in 24 hours but almost always in 48-72 hours. Now I just feel like the boy who cried wolf  And all these labor teases are making me really sad. My doula reminded me it is all doing something and that many 2nd and third...
Hi Lauren!! Welcome and congrats   Many of us are using cloth and have used cloth previously. We had a thread a LONG way back with details about individual preferences and experiences http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1379011/cloth-diapers-nappies/20#post_17325704    Like most things, everyone likes something a bit different and often for different reasons. Much of it, I assume, is based on your own baby and how certain types and brands of diapers fit him/her. Good...
 Congats, Hapers!!!   I totally wanted to do that too (put baby into a pumpkin!!).   My apologies for being MIA, all these labor teases have been making me super frustrated and I've been trying to distract myself with nesting activities. BUT... I've been having irregular, mild ctxs since yesterday evening which picked up through the night. I woke up losing lots of mucus plug and tons of bloody show (which has continued all morning). I think this show is FINALLY getting...
100%mom I am!! I have been 2cm, soft but posterior, for a little over a week now. I was completely closed before that too. Exciting!!