or Connect

Posts by SparkleMaman

37+ weeks! Cleared for landing
Well, I am still having lots of toning/preparing ctxs. They are pretty srong but not truly painful. They come and go. I lost my mucus plug last week. Baby is quite a bit lower and today seems to be having less crazy, huge movements. And I just feel weird. Can't quite put my finger on it but not quite myself. At my chiropractic appt today, I suddenly felt cold and sweaty, nauseous and like I was about to faint. I've never felt like I might pass out while laying down. So...
Really lovely! So pretty
Vaquitita Sounds like some quality nesting!   I did the same this weekend.   Electric So glad the shower was fun. Also awesome that you received so many things that you actually need!!   Sunnie That really stinks about a shower   I am sorry your family/friends have not been kinder about celebrating. And I agree, it's not about the gifts. It is the get together and the celebration of the miraculous baby you are about to bring forth!   Big hugs and just for the record, I...
Vaquitita Not TMI, I recall the same. No real interest for the first few months and then very little until AF returned, around 18-19 months. I'm with you mama. Like you, Allison, I did miss that intimacy and connection though. And the fun   Saw my MW this morning - I'm 2cm dilated but only 30% effaced. She was surprised I wasn't thinned out more with all the ctxs. I am pleased to know that at least the ctxs have done something!! And I know I wasn't dilated at all the...
Hapersmion Nice work!! Good for you. I ordered my cloth pads and they feel so soft. I am loving them already. Amazon has a few different brands but I ordered from a woman owned company in Washington State, Talulah Bean http://www.talulahbean.com/message.asp?msg=49 I also found a few on Etsy to try http://www.etsy.com/shop/NaturallyHip?ref=listing-shop-header-item-count I have heard the same about preemie prefolds but that sounds really bulky to me too!   100%mom/Electric...
With all the craziness of the past 7 weeks, I have not frozen the amount of meals I intended. What I have done is prepped a bunch of produce from our CSA and frozen it. I peeled and cubed butternut squash and roasted about a dozen other winter squash. All are frozen in portioned sizes to thaw and serve when needed. I've been chopping leeks, onions and peppers and freezing them in recipe sized portions. We also froze a bunch of corn in August and September from the CSA to...
So awesome, Bree!! Wow! Love it :)
Vaquitita I hate that too! It has been happening lots lately. Sunnie Until this past week, we've been dtd 3-4x per week. I've been very interested and initiating actually. I really like being pregnant though. I know a lot of women feel gross, which would certainly dampen my mood. Ultra I just got our car sear in last week too. It was super easy to install. So, ctxs revved up again last night and spaced out again this morning. While I know it will be soon and I would...
I forgot about that thread too! Oops