or Connect

Posts by SparkleMaman

Sphinxy, Lucille, Coquelicot  and Oregon Welcome!! I hope your time here is short It is amazing how connections through shared experiences like this are so reassuring. Sphinxy Your temps sounds promising!! Keep us posted.   I am still waiting. I did break down and test again this morning, 10 DPO, BFN I am completely obsessed. I feel so weird and different but I know I convince myself of this every month. Sigh. Fingers crossed. . .     Sending good vibes to you...
Thank you, Dakipode and Xerxella!! I really needed your warm wishes and support. I am so very weepy this weekend!! It is difficult to keep things in perspective and find a balance. I am really trying to let go and accept that I cannot be Super Mama. I still want to be but know it is unrealistic. Good enough just has to be good enough   A good friend sent me a link to this article, I Left a Piece of Myself There:...
So glad for this supportive community!! Fingers crossed starfish, joyfammama, coquelicot!!   AFM, I broke down and tested this morning, 8 DPO, BFN I know it is really early but I was hoping... I had wildly vivid dreams last night, two about testing. In both I got  BFPs. This morning as I went to read my results I thought I saw two lines for a second and was so, so excited. I then realized it was a reflection and that it was indeed negative. I am so overcome with...
Hi Pokey!! The suspense of this TWW is really getting to me. I am 7 DPO today. I've been experiencing pelvic pressure/fullness since last Sunday, 1 DPO, so I know it is not implantation related. It is just so strange! I have never felt this before. I know some women experience post-ovulatory cramping but I have not. SO, while the first week of the TWW I am usually able to embrace a zen-like calm, this time 'round, not so much. Instead I've been on...
Yeah Inlove!!! SO excited and happy for you CONGRATS!!!!  
Dakipode So sorry you're still in the waiting game. I agree, the wait and the unknown is the worst.   GISDiva and Coati Fingers Crossed!!     Good Vibes being sent your way (to all of you).   Beingmommy Glad you're feeling well and that DS is over his stomach bug, I have heard what's been going around is awful! My DD seems better this morning. It is Flu so we're (or more accurately she is) quarantined for a bit. Her fever peaked at 103.7, a little scary....
Starfish Totally!! I have yet to shake the mild crampy pelvic pressure/fullness feeling. Never had this before. My breasts feel tender as well and I'm rather weepy, I usually get PMS symptoms and tenderness closer to 2-3 days before AF. Of course I am reading tons into this. We shall see!!   Welcome to all the newcomers      Happy Friday and Baby Dust to all!!
Dakipode You are SO right! I have countless friends who's partners are less than supportive or just not pulling their weight in their relationships, especially around TTC. While no one wants to hear they may be part of the reason TTC has been challenging, I suspect for many men it is a gendered ego blow, not worse or better, just different, they aren't even willing to explore. Coati, I am glad your DH doesn't fall into that lot   Margo How are you doing with the...
Anyalily Good for you!! It is always hard to make changes, even when we want to and are motivated and supported. Also glad the pests are almost history.   Welcome Banana! I think the Netherlands sounds fabulous! I hear it is beautiful.   Starfish Agreed!   CDsMom Happy BDing   AFM, I O'd on Saturday per OPK and my own observed signs/symptoms. I am feeling optimistic about our chances, timing and all. I am in my TWW and not doing as well this first week...
Dakipode I sure hope so!! I am just confused as to when exactly I O'd, or perhaps I still have not!! I am going to try and trust that I have read my body's signs correctly and relax (well try to). Fingers crossed for you and being sent your way!!