or Connect

Posts by my2girlsmama

Quote: Originally Posted by bobica witnessed a horrific plane crash. Oh. My. God. My nightmare.
Quote: Originally Posted by APMom98 and came down to Strawberries squished on the living room carpet. Cantalope in the bathroom sink Ds cleaning the television with pledge and dd1 in hives. Right now, the girls have set up a drum set in the kitchen because I asked them to stay with me while I cleaned the artichokes for dinner and I didn't want another mess because I turned my back. All of my pots are in a circle around them and they both...
Quote: Originally Posted by Kaitnbugsmom it's because of our me-first society. And perish forbid anyone try to do differently.. yeck.. I get the whole speil {you should really-CIO, use a sitter, put them in daycare, put Emmie in a room of her own, etc} regularly... Exactly.
Quote: Originally Posted by Viola Is the problem with the use of the word homophobia? I didn't realize that that was specifically considered an insult when it was used to indicate people who find it acceptable to discriminate against gay people. I think many of us believe that systematically depriving a group of civil rights enjoyed by other groups is discriminatory. Perhaps homosexist would be a better phrase? Again, I ask is this an insult? The...
Quote: Originally Posted by Quagmire I have only watched the show once. One of the characters was pregnant and telling her ... husband? that he would be exclusively in charge of taking care of the baby, including midnight feedings. He said well don't babies need to be breastfed? And she replied "if you can manage that more power to you" or something to that effect. I had to shut it off Bad press! That was Gabby, the more, um, sexual...
Oh no..........I had to leave the TV before catching next week's trailer...GRRRR! Ugh. Oh well........the show is so over the top...I mean the nurse that tended to Susan not having taken her nurse' exam? Um, ok.
Quote: Originally Posted by MoonJelly "Oh, yeah. Be one of those wives like Carmela Soprano...breast feed a bunch of rugrats, then spend the rest of your life at the gym, just you and your stretch marks." The only kind of mom I wish to be! Damn proud of the stretchmarks and the rugrats!
My oldest is 6 and has been self wiping since about 4, although even at that age I helped with poops etc. I have taught to wipe as I do, front to back, but I find she does the front mostly. I am hoping that gets better with age the more I tell her why we do that. She is very thorough in wiping now but wasn't until after age 4. We don't bathe daily, but if we need to we swipe with a wet rag or baby wipe. And change undies daily. My oldest tends to get infections ( yeast)...
Ugh. I am way behind again...March break and the kids still sick I am so frustrated...........and seeing some of you nearing 300 and 500 makes me more upset...grrrrrr must try harder! 20 min winsor pilates workout, 20 min walk on Sunday and other activity last week for 15 min=55 min +20 75/1000
Thank you again mamas. Red lol..........that is awesome. Lish, she was fine this morning and didn't remember.....