or Connect

Posts by Anglyn

Quote: Originally Posted by ShyDaisi Oh, wow! Poor Troy! Don't kick yourself too hard. You just wanted to make sure you were doing what was right for him! You wouldn't have wanted to put him through the whole process if he didn't really need it. It sounds like he did well though! That is a big appetite! ETA: And, I would have done the same He usually doesnt eat THAT much, I think he was traumitized and worried it might happen again, so...
edited because I think you were asking about rear facing seats, not forward, so disregard the below (although, its good to know for when you do need one). I like the evenflo triumph advance, I am looking for something for my 12mo old as well. But his head is already an inch below the top of the shell on that one so Im not sure it will work for him. I LOVE the graco nautilus! It harness up to 65lbs, 52inches then turns into a highback booster then a backless booster....
Well, Troy had tubes put in today. Poor baby! I didn't realize how little he was hearing until I see how much he's responding to today! Now Im kicking myself for not just doing in two months ago when my doc first wanted to! I was trying to avoid it if we could. The nothing to eat or drink after midnight was torture, he still nurses a lot so from one thirty until four thirty he cried and I walked and rocked and cried, he didn't understand why he coudlnt nurse. I never...
From the research Ive done, outgrowing happens by height sooner than weight yet its hard to find height limits online, thats crazy. My ds is only 19lbs but already 30 inches. Well, then, all my seats have to be replaced. My 16 year old totaled my van. No little kids were in it (just two teenagers, 16 and 17) No one was hurt and it was a very low speed collision (totaled because the crumple bar crumpled, it actually didnt LOOK bad, just the front quaterpanel/headlight...
Im assuming, correct me if Im wrong... My LO does not fit in his infant seat anymore, so Im looking for one that rf longer. He is small weight wise, but tall. This may be a stupid quesiton but, if I buy a convertible seat that goes to 35lbs rf and then to say 50lbs and 50in ff..........then am I correct in assuming that there is no way to hit the height limit rf? Im assuming if the seat is ok to 50in ff, its ok to 50 in rf (as long as weight is also within limits) I...
He wont even realize that its HIS fault she ran away! Because shes so scared of him, she almost aborted the baby out of fear of him even though thats not what she really wanted to do!
After baby number one, af came back around 9mos pp, once he really started eating and decreased bf. with number two, came back around 6mos much to my surprise and dismay but she never nursed well... now after number three, well, you have to realize I was tandem nursing, but it was 18mos! And I think I willed it. Yep, the minutes I decided that yes, we wanted one more I was ready yesterday and I there I was with books about babies and organizing stuff and no af. I...
When he said that he "didnt have it in his head" to tell, perhaps he just meant he couldnt articulate it. I remember being about that age and not being able to verbally express myself. Example: getting in trouble for something I didnt do. I knew what they thought, and I knew what had actually happened. But I had NO way to verbalize it because the concepts were more like whole images in my head, I didnt have the vocabulary to express myself. To the op, I wouldnt know...
Quote: Originally Posted by Ruthla I had CPS called on me for educational neglect last year (when I'd been HSing for a few months.) The lady came in (only into the front entrance, I didn't invite her up into my apt), I showed her my most recent paperwork from the local school district, and she was on her way. Oh man, is it just me, or does this bring to mind communist russia? Dont get caught anywhere doing anything unless you have your...
Heres what I remember of my oldest in kindergarden: literally dragging him out of bed. Sometimes dressing him while he slept/refused to get up. Rushing, feeding him poptarts in the car as we drove so he'd get breakfast. Going to court over tardies. My seven year old crying and SHAKING and nearly vomitting over misplaced homework. My ten year old being made to clean up his own vomit, lectured that throwing up isnt funny and sent back to class without hand...