or Connect

Posts by Anglyn

Just curious. I am an EI worker and my coworkers are really starting to annoy me, Seriously though, I overheard two today discussing a child that was "just going to have to learn to be around people eventually" and so the mom needed to "just let him scream". I wanted to scream. Really. Is that what they are telling parents? This therapist, btw, have no kids of thier own. I always think they will see things diffrently when they do. I have heard coworkers advise cio...
I read in soap digest that they put Michael into a coma to age the character, In other words, when he wakes up in month or two, he'll be like 18 or something!! I think that Jax not believing he will wake up may be the end of him and carly. I knew as soon as Michael was shot that Jason would be backing out of being with Elizabeth and endangering Jake. Oh God I hate Maxie too! She really annoys me and I will be beyond annoyed if Johnny falls for any of her tricks! (He is...
Oh, Im SO ready for the cleanliness and tranquility!! Anyone else feel guilty that the more kids you have, the less patience you have? Or is it just me?
Yep, thats the last thing I saw and even the previews just tease you, it showed her saying "Cole?!" then him asking if he was too late, or if he made it in time or something like that, but no answer of course!!
I guess Im a redneck hick cuz my nearly five year old dd will strip in the middle of mcdonalds or at the local park if she spills something, "mommy, I need a new shirt" and before I know it, shes bare! And at her age, I dont see anything wrong with it. I guess I never did. I remember once when I was about 12 and a girls shrit got torn and it was this big deal.....cuz her nipple showed, and I remember thinking, "so? Shes got nothing there yet..." I could not understand...
Ok, I watch it on soapnet and not sure if Im a day ahead or behind or what, but I usually go all week without a chance to watch and will stay up late on saturday night to watch a weeks worth. But last night, I ran out of taped shows without finding out if he got there in time to stop Starr from having the abortion and I am DYING to know!!! I know, its ridiculous, Im an almost forty year old woman and these are two fictional teenagers but I am SO caught up in their...
I'd be annoyed. If its "such an important even for our family" then why wasnt the op's dc's also? I think the thing thats annoying isnt so much that they didnt come to mine, but that they are now making a big deal over dn's as if it IS important, when mine wasnt if that makes sense.
I dont understand all these men who have new wives but think its unreasonable for thier ex's to have new husbands. Crazy Anyway, I have a 16yr old from a previous marriage. My current dh and I have three kids togather, ages almost five, three and one. Its difficult. My ex is very difficult. When I was pg and suppose to be on bedrest, he threw a holy fit about me not driving to meet him (we live 200miles apart and generally meet halfway). He lives with his mom, didnt...
Thats pretty much what we've done. Dd asked why docs give kids shots and I said because they think it will help them not get sick. she quickly said, but it doesnt, right? right? Right now, she just wants to avoid a shot! So until she is older, this will do. I guess Ill use that same basic idea for explaining homeschool too! (when other kids cant come over cuz thier in school, she wants to know"why?")
Well, thats the hard part. We got kicked out of our hs group for not participating enough. Well, I woh and its hard. Also, I just felt out of place there. We went to a few playgroup days but most of the other moms didnt seem to be able to get past me working. No one talked to me and when I inserted anything into the conversation, the conversation just stopped, then after a bit, it would start back up as if I hadnt spoken, it was quite humiliating really. So.... I have been...