or Connect

Posts by Anglyn

www.kellymom.com has info on breastfed babies growth and growth charts based on bf babies (the ones your doc uses are based on ff babes). I printed info for my doc. my youngest was underweight by thier charts, but not by these.
What exactly are you having trouble with? the assembly, the actual latch? Its been awhile, but I will try to trouble shoot for you! I got frustrated with mine and bought a medella instead.
I just lie and dont tell mine we are still nursing. Yes, I was told to wean dd who had extensive decay, many cavities, like eight crowns, it was awful. But it wasnt from the bm and we didnt wean. Not one cavity since in either kid and ds2 is still nursing (my dentist doesnt know it though) Definately visit that link in the pp to kellymom, great info there about it (bm does not cause toothdecay)
Youre positive there were no bugs? My dd is terrified of them too and there have been times where I get frustrated and think shes seeing things, but then once I really looked, I saw one too, boy she can spot the tiniest spider from a room away up in a corner of the ceiling! More than once Ive accused her of seeing things or just being silly only to find that there WAS a bug! Oh, but you said she thought the wall was crawling with them? I dunno then, maybe she does have...
Well, hm, I TRIED to have a garden!! I got to feeling like we should "do" stuff, so my two middle children got buckets, shovels (metal ones! Not fake plastic ones) and a big packet of seeds for out "Butterfly Garden" (mix of flowers known to attract butterflies). They were SO exicted...til they had to dig. So they dig a teeny, tiny little bit, and mommy takes over. I'm down on my knees trying to turn over a good stretch of soil, we have a lot of seeds, I figure a good...
Almost five year old dd woke up today and asked me, "mommy, when I'm grown up and you go to work, will I have to go to work too?" me:"Um, hmm, well, maybe, most people go to work unless they are staying home with thier baby..." DD:"When I'm grown up and you're at work, I want to stay here" me:"Ok, you can" DD"You know why I want to stay here?" me"Why?" DD: "So I can give Troy (our one year old) bop bop (that means bf) and he won't have to get a...
Well, I just got him on board with hs in general. We are working on the us thing now...
Funny you should ask! A year ago, dh didnt want to hs because of 'socialization'. Then finally he said, "lets keep her home next year and see how it goes" (for k) he was worried she would get teased about her vocabulary and wanted to give her a year to work it all out. She has a vocab all her own, and we dont know where she gets most of it!! You cant correct her or she gets MAD at you! pee is "water poo poo" and poop is "stinky" (ok, I know where she gets that one!), her...
Ive always hated daycare and only recently have I come to see that public school is really an extention of the same. (No offense Brendon! Again, Im talking institutionalized daycares, not the few home based places that actually have caring people running them). The main diffrence is... in the daycares I go into (I work with children with disabilities and/or developmental delays) kids are always crying, unhappy, bored etc. I guess by elementary school theyve just learned to...
I am totally open to it! Besides, its not like the antibiotics are working anyway!