or Connect

Posts by Shannon

I just wanted to add one more thing, even though you already made your decision this time around. I'll bet if you ask, they will let you do a trial class so you could see how your child likes it. I assumed that my ds would love Music Together, so I skipped that part. He did love the music and he loved the instructor, but he didn't care for the class. Just never know with little ones what they're going to think! Shannon
I wah for some one else. This makes it a little different, I guess, because I always have dead lines. I pretty much work full time, although I get paid a salary. I basically get paid for 40 hours a week wether I work it or not. I think its really hard. We have these big quartely reports that we have to put together, so once every 3 months I'm always really crazy. I have a really good friend around the corner form me, kind of like a surrogate mom and she watches ds...
You know, the seperators are driving me nuts! I just feel the need to chew on them and mess with them constatly. And if I rub my teeth together just right, they make this great noise that I'm sure is wonderful for my dh to hear . DS like it, though! It makes him want to see inside my mouth! Shannon
ooo, ooo! I am getting braces on in less than two weeks! I'm ( ) 31!! I've need them forever, but I think we just couldn't afford them when I was a kid. I mostly have a cross-bite(over bite to the side), so its not THAT bad, but my bite is causing some of my teeth to become loosened and eventually they may fall out if I don't change my bite. I went in yesterday and got my seperators put in. I already broke 3 of them and need to go in again tomorrow (they are little...
I think this is the right place to post, but we'll see! I am going to be having braces put on this summer .I am actually loking forward to it as its something that's needed to be done for a while and at my last dentist visit, I found out that some of my teeth are becoming loose due to my cross bite. Anyway, so I have these 2 retained baby teeth on the bottom and yesterday they informed me that they want to pull them prior to the braces. I am pretty much PETRIFIED about...
Oh, I forgot to say, its going to be a vegetable garden. I might try some other plants, too, but I'm pretty bad at killing things and I figure with my friend helping me so that she can have ½ the veggies, I'll do better. Shannon
I am planning to start a garden in my backyard this year (with a good friend's help) completely from scratch. the back yard is fairly large, we have a dog and the whole yard is grass. I have no idea where or when to begin. When do most things get planted? I'm thinking April or May? But when is the best time to get the earth ready. And should I build up (which I'm thinking because of the dog)? Do I have to dig up the grass or can I just use one of those rototillers? ...
WAAAAAA I think mine is starting today for the first time! We nurse all the time. DS takes solids, but I swear he still nurses ever couple of hours and through the night. Was hoping to go longer (he is 8 mos). Shannon