or Connect

Posts by the_lissa

You say they are clearly hungry, yet you can't understand why they are going into the fridge and getting food? Really children should not need your permission to eat. My 5 and 3 year old can get a piece of fruit, yogurt, sandwich, etc on their own. A cheese string is not a sufficient snack for either of them. If someone doesn't feel like eating something (including my husband and I), we get ourselves something else. I don't understand being so controlling...
I parent all my kids the same way, and they all have various temperaments and levels of "good" behaviour. So no I don't think it is just your parenting. Oh nd I know just as many "good" day care babies as sahm babies. Not a factor at all.
I'm in S. On. Wer keep it between 15 and 17 celcius because that is comfy tp us.
Quote: Originally Posted by Lauren31 I think they are all theories- not proven facts so they, of course, are subject to debate, and no not all the sites I have researched and books I have read are wrong. Morning sickness has never been proven to mean that a pregnancy will be healthy. Everybody is different and every pregnancy is different. No of course it has not been proven to mean that a pregnancy will be healthy and no one said that. It has...
Quote: Originally Posted by Lauren31 Pretty much everything that comes up when you google about morning sickness (from MANY sources, Dr. Weil, Dr. Sears, Medical studies, etc.) states that the best way to avoid it or deal with it is to eat often and eat regularly and avoid dehydration. The Vit B6 studies I saw on a website while I was TTC, not sure where at the moment. Sorry, I do not have hard facts. But I honestly do not think that morning sickness...
Not ime.
Yes he is abusive. There were many incidents, including screaming at an 8 month old baby.
If I saw that, I would think "Or i anna" instead of "Are i anna."
Your dog has bitten your *infant* several times and you are not getting rid of her? That is unbelievable.
I haven't been around in a while. Addie is doing great, weight is finally slowing down at 24 lbs, tasted solids, but not a big fan, teething hardcore, but no teeth yet/ Here is a recent pic: http://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos..._4731567_n.jpg