or Connect

Posts by Fluffhead

I would print out what you just wrote and I would mail it to the CPS...then i would fax a copy...and then I would email a copy. THere is no excuse for this kind of treatment. Your children sound like they are screaming out for help right now...and I would act swiftly before they begin acting out in inappropriate ways. It sounds like you are all they have right now... Hang in there....
Let me preface this by saying, my 7 yr old ds has never slept well, not even as an infant. I have always attributed his lack of sleep to it just being his personality. But we are now well beyond attributes and dealing with a whole lot of issues surrounding his lack of sleep. He is barely ab;e tp function in the evenings due to an extreme amount of irritability and grumpiness. I don't know what to do...and I don't know where the line is drawn between a potential...
Quote: Originally Posted by PoppyMama I have heard this story from multiple friends...step-parent is great until the birth of their own child. It is what made me not date for years and what scares me about possible having a child with the new partner. It is so damaging to the child to feel that their parent is choosing someone else over them or is not able to protect them....add to that the rejection by the step-parent and it's a horrible situation. I...
I am too worn out emotionally to go into our whole story...I've just spent hours reading this forum and several others...and writing my feelings into my blog. The short version is I met dh 4 years ago when my 2 oldest kiddos were 3yrs and 5yrs old. He was very loving and wonderful with me AND them, which is why I quickly fell in love with him. He was nurturing, gentle, compassionate...a dream come true. We got married...and have had two children together. Two girls-2...
subscribing also....we could really use the resources right now! I did find a great website though I haven't researched it much yet so forgive me if it contains anything "un-APish"... http://www.bonusfamilies.com/forums/index.php
I am just starting to really learn about vaccines and all of this...I am not as seasoned as some of you and I still have alot to learn. I'm sorta in a bind because we have a 12 month well check up today that I have to go to....I've rescheduled it twice now and my dh is insisting we are going today (he took off work to go with us). I keep rescheduling so I can figure out what kind of schedule we are going to do from here on out but I am no further than I was weeks ago. ...
any update mama????
Meghan you know i hear ya mama! Hang in there!! I started trickling fluid tonight....but still having very irregular contrx.
Nope! Not a sign of swollen feet! I actually don't feel as big as I was with my other pregnancies either! TPBM has been having intense and vivid dreams!
I always heard 26 weeks gave a hair of a chance and the odds increased from there.