or Connect

Posts by motocita

Quote: Originally Posted by BusyMommy Motocita--interesting. I'm thinking we may skip NAET b/c ds' allergies don't bother him since we started some supplements AND went on a total candida free diet. I'm curious: Do you think this is the yeast die off? yes, that's my theory. i can't think of what else would have caused the flare up...we've been so restrictive on the diet. absolutely no cheating since starting yeast treatment. busymommy-...
we just finished 3 CBT appointments to clear yeast from our lower intestines, and today we had our last check up. the doctor said the yeast has been cleared completely. we don't feel very differently yet, still just more tired than usual. in the past couple of days we had both experieced heavy yeast symptoms. i also felt like i was getting a bladder infection which i haven't had since like 10 years ago. he also checked some of my previous allergens and they have cleared...
Quote: Originally Posted by sirena Does anyone know if the "basic 10" are NEEDED before treating something like big dairy? My ds just strated this and he's had egg mix first today it was calcium. I already had about 10 done and the dr. said that having the first 10 cleared helps with immunity. I wondered is it necessary?? or just a way to assure we will go that many times. IT has seemed to work with me...so far... Also until he's cleared of his mfa,...
last week i had a disappointing NAET appointment and i left there very depressed. a couple of the items we had cleared are a problem again. the doctor said that our yeast overgrowth needs to be taken care of as soon as possible. i too felt that clearing more foods would be a waste of time & money until the yeast was addressed. anyway i started two different yeast enzymes and i thought i saw some success but my doctor tested my body and said no, the yeast is still there. he...
my almost 3 year old has been battling eczema for about a year. we finally have it under control now. if i were you, knowing what i know now, i would start the Specific Carbohydrate Diet right away. you can check it out here: pecanbread.com. i recommend you order the book Breaking the Viscous Cycle to understand what is happening. this diet is pretty restrictive (no grains whatsoever, limited dairy, no processed/packaged food). it took me a couple of months and some...
most of the time eczema is caused by food allergies. until you address the allergies, i'm afraid the eczema will keep coming back, and showing up in more and more places.
Quote: Originally Posted by MidnightCafe Mane was just tested using RAST. The results were NOT what I expected, but they make sense after the fact. I suspected bananas, latex, tomatos... She's allergic to wheat. I think the banana test turned up negative because she hasn't had bananas in over 2 years. I think her reaction to latex is a localized skin reaction. And I think her seeming reaction to tomatos was actually the wheat that she typically eats along...
i've done the muscle testing for both my daughter and myself - it is truly amazing. you can test for many many allergens on your first visit. for me, about 75% of the allergens that came up were the ones i already suspected. avoiding these allergens has helped both of us to start healing our guts. i don't care what anybody says about it - if it works for you, then it works.
here's my update. we did NOT do the CBT yeast treatment with my NAET practisioner. the reason is that along with the treatment, it is critical that you not ingest any food whatsoever that could feed the yeast, for 2 weeks. our diet is so restricted already (we're SCD but we don't tolerate honey and many foods like garlic, tomatoes, spices) that i just couldn't fathom taking the fruit away from our diets. especially now during the summer when we have so many social...
there are so many out there on the internet. can someone give me some recommendations for diets that have helped? coconut oil is helping a lot. but it seems to work only while we're taking it. i don't eat grains nor sugar, limited fruit, no processed foods, minimal cheese. but i feel like i need to subscribe to a diet that is specifically for yeast. at least so i know which foods to avoid. one book i've found sounds interesting, "feast without yeast" but i see some...