or Connect

Posts by CandyApple

Thanks so much! The nymbler is the one I couldn't remember, and I can't wait to try the blog.
I'm looking for some baby name sites. I can't find the one that gave name suggestions based on names you like. Can anyone help me? Thanks!
Quote: Originally Posted by Nillarilla As soon as my babes go 6hrs without nursing I get AF back and this usually happens at 8wks or so. Ooh, now you've got me nervous. We've just started going 6-8 hrs at night, but are still exclusively nursing and no AF yet. I hadn't anticipated being fertile so soon. I'm pretty sure I'm not ovulating yet, but best be on the safe side. How are you feeling today, Just1More? This thread got me...
Ooh - I hadn't thought of power pumping. Maybe I'll try that tonight after he has gone to sleep. Thanks!
I'm heading out of town this weekend for a night and I thought I had a big enough supply in the freezer, but it looks like I'm going to be short 2-3 feedings. Is there anything I can do to get those extra feedings before Sat? Its stressing me out to leave already, I don't want him to be hungry too. Any advice or suggestions would be great!
I'm enjoying the last few days of maternity leave here. I start back to work part time (every other day) on Tuesday. So I'm desperately trying to stop time and enjoy every minute, despite the mounds of laundry. I'm nervous too, about going back. Dh stays with the boys, so that makes it easier, but I still really miss them. Also slightly nervous about pumping again. Its only 8 wks til school's out for summer, and I don't want to lose any supply in the mean time....
Really rude, not rude, somewhere in between? I grew up in a small town, moved away, and now just joined facebook to keep in touch with a couple of close friends and family. Now I'm getting requests from high school acquaintances. Some were friends, but others I hardly knew back then. I'm a fairly private person, so I'm not sure how comfortable I am having them see pictures and conversations. Does that make me weird? Am I totally missing the point of facebook...
Which site do you use? Why? What do you like about it? Dislike? I've read lots of blogs, but never wrote my own before. All I want is something easy to use (duh!), and private (need a password?). But I'm clueless on how to get started. It doesn't have to be fancy, I'm just posting notes and pictures of the boys. I have several family members that want to know more than the monthly/seasonal emails I send. I thought a blog might be a good way, but I'm a little...
I haven't lived around there for years, but went several times growing up. I think my 3 year old would love it (and my 5 yo too!). There is a neat merry-go-round and lots of little places to explore, besides the train. There was also a cool play place, PennyWhistle Place, near there when I was younger. Had a big ball pit and slides and net ropes. I wasn't sure if it was still in business, but google turned this up: http://www.ohwy.com/mi/p/penwhipl.htm It might...
Oh, I'm so sorry. The RSV is scary enough with out the rest to worry about. I hope it all turbs out fine and you get some answers and peace of mind soon. I'll be thinking of you.