or Connect

Posts by mmace

I'm so, so sorry...
Quote: Originally Posted by mmace Ohhh - this is great! I'm going to start by quoting Oriole's question, because mine is exactly the same: waiting for a ring here... anything shiny coming my way? this year? next year? evah? And to expand on that: Are we really on the right path together? Are we going to be able to work out all this weird kid stuff we've got going on (my daughter and his son are dating - any insight into that one?!)? When will the...
I'm also Presbyterian. In my church once you formally join you are a member unless you request to no longer be one (the reason most often is if you move your membership to another church). You would not be a member since you never joined, but your husband probably still is.
Beloved, you could come with us!!!! You would be more than welcome!
Kids are upstairs getting dressed so I'm going to sit here for a few more minutes. We need to leave around 9:20 for Sunday School and church, then eat at my mom and dad's at 1:30, then his mom and dad's at 4:30. Ugh - my belly hurts already!
Thanks so much - I'm looking forward to hearing your thoughts!
My kids are hunting up eggs even as we speak. They are so excited! And Beloved, my boy just turned 11 and seems to believe completely still. The Easter Bunny doesn't bring a ton of candy here - but he/she does bring things like tennis shoes, panty hose, books, and DVDs. Okay Beloved, I'll take you up on your offer! Here's my thing: There's this house. The owners moved down south. We contacted them a few months ago (they're friends of family) asking if they wanted...
Good Morning, my friend! I'm sitting here for about five minutes (I checked in on the psychic thread - I'm dying to hear what BigEyes has to say to me!) then I'll let the little ones get up to see what the Easter Bunny has been up to. The big girl went to sunrise service and out to breakfast with my dad. Me? I'm pretty sure the Big Guy will be just as happy to see me at 11:00 as he would have at 6:30!
Ohhh - this is great! I'm going to start by quoting Oriole's question, because mine is exactly the same: waiting for a ring here... anything shiny coming my way? this year? next year? evah? And to expand on that: Are we really on the right path together? Are we going to be able to work out all this weird kid stuff we've got going on (my daughter and his son are dating - any insight into that one?!)? When will the wedding be? And are we going to get the farm that...
It just needs washed with soap and water for the most part. Some people boil it once a month, but some don't with no problems. And if it starts to look discolored you can soak it in peroxide. It is made of Silicone.