or Connect

Posts by um_hanna

Quote: Originally Posted by eilonwy So out of curiosity, I decided to read the 2004 thread-- the one year I actually managed to make a map, and it waas fairly successful as I recall. There's a whole side-track about getting rid of "low self-esteem items" which are limiting to us... I suppose they have to do with deserving what we want: If I don't deserve, say, a new pair of shoes even though my old ones are falling apart, how can I possibly deserve...
Quote: Originally Posted by TanyaS I think you meant vitamin K. ya lol, that was it, the k was late and I was loopy when responding lol.
Quote: Originally Posted by slinginhipmama So now I am freaking... I was told today by a friend that in FL you can not take a baby home from the hospital without getting 2 vaccines!! Is this true?? How can I find out more?? I had ds#2 in FL nearly 4 yrs ago and DO NOT remember this, although, I was vaccinating at this time...It wasn't until he got his 1st round of shots (and horrible side effects that I chose to delay). Please tell me I have the right...
I use either a pencil or pen, start at the forehead and work back in a pull straight way. hope that make sense. have fun, they look so cute!
I have been purging and decluttering, organizing etc feels great I am super excited about this. has been for about 6 months of good donating etc slow and steady! I am ready, just need to make sure i remember lol.
Quote: Originally Posted by loriedna That used to be a garage?! Very nice playroom for some lucky children. I am hoping someday we'll get to make one of these in our basement. yes, we were actually going to sell the house, but decided after to refinance so to get the extra sq ft we closed it in. the vent was already in there so it was considered another room. He put the closet up and the french doors. it will be nice when they keep it like that...
hi, i love to sew and other things w/ my etsy store. I used to hold on to everything till I thought we were moving overseas. that helped me clear out ALOT. we had the fisher price catalog in our home. now, the minimal. but the girls play w/ alot more now. i recently picked up a bookself off of freecycle. here is a pic of that area,. will post the others when i get them also just posted pics of the play room http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v5...DSCI0018-1.jpg
We just scored 2 nice bookshelves off of freecycle, and bought the white container from target. So nice to have a place for things. We were using a couple of the large rubbermaid containers but they so stress me out and you cant find anything. also we recently converted the garage to the playroom and put in the french doors etc. still not finished, going to add a area to hang up the dress up cloths, shoes etc. and a cooking area and store front. fun...
Quote: Originally Posted by hana06 I'm considering doing some thrifting and felting, and/or purchasing from here: http://www.weirdollsandcrafts.com If you've found a better price somewhere else, I'd be interested in hearing too! yes, 100 % is the way to go. this past swap i tried it and now will be the only thing we use. its so much nicer, durable and the touch is nicer. I also found bamboo filling ; at joanns, so fluffy and...
I would invest in 100 % wool felt, such a big difference! its a little more but so worth it I got mine from weirdolls.com have fun, and just play around w/ the cheap felt first, and make your own patterns with poster board. Blessings! also flickr has alot of ideas there too.