or Connect

Posts by Hayliesmom

Quote: Originally Posted by ishtarmaia The thought came to me, and I know that I have posted it in other places, but it's something that I feel that I must say again: It truly is a blessing to give birth to an angel! , That's such a beautiful thought. Thank-you for sharing your story. My heart and prayers are with you! Stacey
Hi all So I've been thinking about Peyton's birth and I wonder if anybody has any insight for me? With the first painful ctx I was on the toilet and had a sudden show of bright red blood. Not a ton but enough that it splashed and caused me to look. Unlike my past births these pushing ctx hurt...normally they are a relief to me and while intense not really painful. This was totally new, the dilating ctx were pain free to mildly uncomfortable and the pushing ones...
Hi all! Well Peyton finally arrived this morning I had quit reading the board cause I was just too anxious so I now I need to go back and catch up. Anyway, we are both doing great! Quick birth story. After several weeks of on again off again painfree and occasionally slightly uncomfortable ctx, I finally had a real one at 4am. Although I had planned on going it completely alone I felt the need for dh so I called for him. Three ctx later and Peyton was born into...
Great story Mar! Loved the get this "blessed event" over with part Well still no baby. And not much going on today as compared to yesterday. I think yesterday could have been it if the older kids had an extra few hours at school. I was having uncomfortable contractions and was a little worried about even leaving to go pick them up. But then they got in the car loud and full of excitement about the day and Peyton decided he would just stay put...lol. By the time...
Congrats Dandylion! I hope to be joining you soon Stacey
Hi all! Still no baby But the signs increase everyday. I'm very impatient and bored with the whole thing. Dh is out of town tonight so maybe with my luck tonight will be it. Stacey
My nesting bug is taking the form of cleaning...with comet and bleachy smelling chemicals. I just can't get enough of the smell of clean laundry etc. Dh comes home each night wondering what I'm going to clean next. Last night was the dishwasher
Still no baby Busy weekend coming up. Swim meet on Saturday and gymnastics meet on Sunday. Not sure wether I want the baby to come so I can just send dh or if I want him to wait. Hmmm. Dh has to go to Chicago on Tuesday morning and will return on Wednesday. Its for a job promotion interview so he'll go even if the baby is coming or newly here. I'm ok with that and think that maybe Tuesday night will be it. Tonight would probably not be the best since my youngest...
Congrats on the new car Jennie! And I love my Britax carseats! The cow print is my favorite. I was so happy they started making it again so I could get one for this little guy Still here waiting not so patiently. I know I'm not due for like 3 weeks but I if I have to wait that long I think I might go crazy. Ok, whining over Stacey
Well no baby yet. For some reason I really thought today would be it. Don't think I've got anything left to do or resolve. Guess he's just not ready yet. Lot's of pressure today and even some early bowel cleaning out and slight nausea but then the day went on and I felt normal again (or as close to normal as I feel at 8+ months pregnant ) I do feel the need to stay close to home which is VERY unusual for me so maybe that's something. In most cases I'm the first to...