or Connect

Posts by Jumblepuff

I think it is more than ethical...I think it is an excellent decision in terms of consumption and environmental impact. I would start buying any and all gifts for said inlaws at thrift and second hand stores...but that is just because I am a PITA. I can see if you were going to a shelter or non-profit org that specifically collects and distributes items to people in need and masquerading as someone in need to get something free, but just buying things second-hand is a big ...
Dh thinks it is hilarious to pee on me in the shower....I don't think it is so funny, but only because I don't have the aim required to return the favor. I usually pee before the shower, but am not opposed to a during the shower pee either.
I think it would be most beneficial actually to have a subdivision that deals with posts about stockings, or purchases, or posting pics....as opposed to the main diapering forum being reserved for questions and general how-tos and problems with day-to day diapering. What is a good night diaper? as opposed to When does FM stock again? I don't think you can compare it to other forums because I think it is a unique situation. Feeling left out in TAO or like your political...
Ok fess up....who pees in the pool? You can't vote yes to that and not come out and admit it..... Come out come out wherever you are.... :LOL
Quote: I don't think we need to split the forum because of the cliquishness, although I do think that is a major problem. I think we should split it because the main, NFL message of cloth diapering is not spending tons of money on a dipe or a cover. That is a very select subgroup. I think this hits the main problem, and this is coming from someone who has been there, done that with the whole hyena diaper thing. ETA I don't think it is so much...
How frightening for you! Glad you are safe.
This should be a poll...that way we can get a more scientific breakdown of the percentage of MDC'ers who are turds. I'm not a turd...but I love one!
Just to clarify since I brought up the initial hand washing... I am not talking about people's hands that look dirty or who have a bit of grime under their finger nails. I am from a family of farmers and mechanics myself. I understand not everyone has sparkling clean manicured hands. I work with the public and I am talking about the people who come in and hand me things with chunks of grime coming off their hands and then I need to wash my hands. I guess I am just...
Welcome Nemmer! This thread is *the* place to be if your cycle is apporaching the triple digits. It Sucks! Celeste I have been meaning to tell you I am really liking the yoga DVD. DH happened to come home from work the first night I did it at the point where I was massaging my ovaries. He knows better than to say anything though so he just went about his business. Smart man! Have you been doing it? I am stuck at home with an upper respiratory infection. After...