or Connect

Posts by lacysmommy

The only day we DTD totally unprotected (though DH is remembering differently than I) was on the night of the 3rd/early morning 4th. Next morning I woke up to EWCM. I didn't chart any more DTD after that time, but I'm pretty sure that was the day. I think I O'ed on the 7th and my temps were wrong that day. I think I had to deal with kiddos that morning or something so I don't trust my temps that day. I just disregarded that temp and now FF is saying CD13, but I still...
Quote: Originally Posted by cahwilson Wow we have a lot in common. My dh is the same way! He is for things when we take about it, but then every now and then there is the random comment on how dd should sleep in her bed or what not. He has a hard time go so far outside the norm I think. Hes a baby about sleep as well. He sleeps on the couch so he doesn't get woken up and then gets irritated if he hears us up. Makes me so mad...hes not the one who is...
I just got a faint positive this morning. By my ovulation date, my EDD is January 28th. By LMP it is Feb 1, but I'm thinking ovulation is more accurate. We were charting to avoid, but I ovulated several days earlier this month than last, so here I am. I'm feeling a little down about this whole situation, and I need a little support. I told DH already and while he's not thrilled, he will probably get there soon enough. He loves babies and being a father, but this is...
I got mine removed two months ago. I had crazy mood swings and a very long period with days and days of spotting before and after, plus break through bleeding mid-cycle. And my cycles were much shorter than they had been. I had it for 18 months or so and the symptoms got worse and worse. I didn't have a period for about 6 or 8 months while I had it, because I was nursing two kids at the time, but once one of them weaned, my periods were almost intolerable.
sooo... my temp went up this morning, so I took a pregnancy test. It came back with a very faint positive. I'll retest tomorrow for confirmation. I thought we were safe when we DTD because I thought I was dry that day, but apparently I wasn't! The next day I had EWCM, and I thought, "Oh crap!" The previous month I ovulated a full 5 days later, so I was very surprised. But I didn't really think much else of it until this morning when my temp went up. I really thought...
Quote: Originally Posted by heather719 It makes me think I could still get a BFP... and I still havent figured out if that would be good or bad. It gives me permission to not stress out about it. If AF doesnt show, I will test again. With DS I got a BFN but I dont know how far along i was when I got that. I got my BFP at 5wk 1d... I just assumed the BFN was right! I am with you on waiting longer though. Maybe I will never test again, LOL. I really like...
Tomorrow is the kindergarten registration at our local public school. My DD is mostly vaxed. But we've opted out of some of the "required" vaccines and probably wont' get her any boosters this year. My state has a very liberal vaccine exemption (WA). How necessary is it that I give the school her vax information? Can I just check the exemption box and not give them any info? I'm considering not giving them info so that if I ever move to another state with a more...
MM- I know what you mean by feeling dishonest. I hate keeping anything from my DH, and I told him all of my concerns about o'ing early this month, how I thought we were safe but maybe not, etc. I bet it's a big weight off your shoulders. What does ovulation pain feel like exactly? I thought maybe I was experiencing that on Thursday, which is when I really think I O'ed (FF and Ovusoft predicted Wed), but it might have been the lentils we had for dinner Thanks for...
Can sperm survive when there is no fertile mucous? DH and I DTD early in the morning on CD8. So I guess really in the evening of CD7. I didn't get fertile mucous in the morning of CD7, but I did in the morning of CD8. I thought I would be okay though because I usually get fertile mucous for many days until I ovulate, but FF and Ovusoft are both predicting o on CD10 (though I really think it was 11 because I don't trust my temps on CD11). I'm trying not to jumpt to...
I've had wonderful success with charting and withdrawl. We used withdrawl successfully for one year before we got pregnant on purpose the first month we tried. Now we're doing charting/withdrawl and so far, so good (we're on month 2). I had an IUD and I really hated it, so I'm glad that you're not going with an IUD right now.