or Connect

Posts by matches

Tesla, We have done some research on twins. When we found out we were having twins (third month) we also found out that babies had one placenta. At three months in the pregnancy this is a good indicator that you will have identical twins. Sometimes by the end of the pregnancy fraternal twins will end up in what looks like one placenta when the two placentas absorb each other. Your theory on some twins being 99.9% to 70 % alike is very true. One of the contributing...
Hi all, I am kind of at a loss about what I should do about my twin boys stealing toys from each other. No matter what one baby is playing with the other will want it right away and take right away, followed by crying that nearly brings the house down. I know this normal and to be expected, however I have read that it is still a little early to discipline (would love comments on this, because I have conflicting info and have my own opinion). I usually just go and try...
I have identicle boys that my wife and I can tell apart easily but family members have trouble some times. Strangers will sometimes say they see differences but most of the time say they look the same. When they are sleeping they look like carbon copies of eachother. When they are awake there personalities are so different you wonder if they are really identicle.
Hi wsquared 77, I work from home selling a service called Prepaid Legal. What I sell is a membership that offers "legal insurance." In a nut shell: For $17 to $25 per month you get: Unlimited phone consultations with a lawyer. Phone calls and letters from your attorney on your behalf Contract and document review A free will Trial defense services Audit services Motor Vehicle services and much more that I don't care to post up on this board because this...
Hi Pear, I guess you will have to enforce the law on him. I don't want to seem cheesy by posting this up as an advertisement or try to sell you anything but I want to make it available to you if you need it because it is a great service. I sell a pre-paid legal plan, basically for 16 to 25 dollars a month you get access to a good a law firm. It's basically legal insurance. I work from home selling this service so that I can stay at home with my twins. If you are...