or Connect

Posts by jessmn

It sounds like you are doing a great job! I will say, definitely be aware of the c section drugs. I and the babies all had VERY sleepy reactions. I swear I was asleep for the first two days :/ I was SO out of it, and the babies, too. It played a part in negatively affecting breastfeeding in that I never got a good supply. They didn't even want to latch the first day at all, they were so sleepy. The whole thing was really sad and depressing and discouraging. Make sure you...
I know I am in the minority in that I loved getting ultrasounds. I loved seeing them and getting the pictures and the ultrasounds comforted me and made me less stressed out. So I guess I have no advice there except to keep repeating that you don't want them!   I guess again I am in the minority with birth. My twin A flipped to footling breech at 28 weeks and never went back (he ended up being a giant baby at 8lbs11oz and was pretty well stuck no matter how I tried to...
@nstewart perfect!! I will pm you my info
@Quinalla It actually is less expensive than I feared! More like $1500. We are getting a purple helmet and decorating it like a UW Huskies football helmet! :)   okay I will go ahead and start one but some of you guys have to promise to be admins :P I will try to do it tonight.
 oh wow yeah your DD was born even earlier than my boys! (4/24)! haha nice hat :) Are you guys Husky fans?? I didn't know you could tag people, sweet @Kate&Joey !!!
yeah, they are covering 80%...I don't know how much it is going to be exactly, though! I think they are like $3,500 :/ There's a scale of 4 with 4 being the worst, and Wyatt's is between a 2 and a 3. He hasn't shown any change for the better so the doctor was like, If you would choose to do this at 8 months (when they normally decide one way or another) then you might as well do it now so he can wear it for less time. It's still going to be like 3 months, though :( The...
I will let you know how it goes! The helmet appt is today,we had the assessment at Children's hospital a week ish ago now. He's got a moderate case but she said that since it hasn't changed at all since 2 months it likely won't change again by 8 months so we might as well start now and cut out some helmet wearing time (sooner you start, shorter they have to wear it). And we knew we'd choose to have him wear one anyways, so we decided to ahead. Apparently there are a few...
Hi all,   Thought I'd pop in and say hi. I haven't been around since early on when the babies were born, and I regret not keeping in touch! The boys are doing great, both are extremely tall and Owen is even getting his first tooth! They will be 7 months next week. Owen has to have surgery for a dermoid cyst under his forehead and Wyatt has to wear a helmet for plagiocephaly, but otherwise they are fun little babies and like to laugh and roll onto each other and grab...
I have twins, but there is a FB group called Naturally Parenting Twins that has triplet moms in it. Lots of topics revolve around pregnancy, so you might find it helpful, too: https://www.facebook.com/groups/54450817066/
Mine get all angry with me, too, especially when I'm trying a new carry and I keep pausing the video and trying to follow the directions and taking forever. I'm going to a new babywearer's meeting on Friday so hopefully they can help me get a little more confident with a few carries. I REALLY want to back carry but am terrified! I'm impressed you tried at least!!   How do you get a seat in a poppins carry? I can't get one for the life of me - their legs turn purple, but...