or Connect

Posts by sarahleann

i am looking at weather or not women feel judged for their decision to home birth and if they do how they handel it and where the judgemnet is coming from.  i also want to know where or who they get support from.
My name is Sarah, and I am a senior at a university near St. Louis. I am researching home births for my senior assignment and as part of my research I need to interview women that have had a home birth or that are currently pregnant and planning a home birth. If you would like to participate, or if you know someone who would, please email me at starter@siue.edu and we can set up a time for an interview (If you are more than an hour from St. Louis or Springfield, IL It...
My name is Sarah, and I am a senior at a university near St. Louis. I am researching home births for my senior assignment and as part of my research I need to interview women that have had a home birth or that are currently pregnant and planning a home birth. If you would like to participate, or if you know someone who would, please email me at starter@siue.edu. if you would like to communicate by phone provide your phone number in the email and let me know if you prefer...