or Connect

Posts by Andreann

Why, oh why would someone wants to sweep the membrane of a non-risk healthy pregnancy (that I assume is your case?) at 38 weeks!   You know, the "due date" is at 40 weeks because most women give birth around that time, it's the middle... You can go up to 43 and it can still be totally normal! Please let the baby in there and start "doing" something after you're 42 weeks.     ....And I'd ask that doc the real reason why he/she sweep your membrane that early??...
Thanks everyone for your input.   I tried going the unlimited way; She actually gets bored now and close the computer by herlsef and ask me to do things with her!
I had an absess on this very teeth before, and paid much to have a root canal to solve the problem. A year later, I don't really know which came first, but I start being in pain again when food/drink was too hot/too cold and the filling cracked and a part of it fell. Went to see the dentist that did it (whom I trusted) and she drilled the filling and replaced it grossly, a bit upset I refused radio since I suspected being pregnant. The uneven filling cracked again and I...
My daughter is 4 and my son is 2. I'd very love to just grant all their request to listen to tv- We have no TV in the house so we don't have cable, we have netflix and a bunch of child's movies, on our laptop. So I'm not worried on what they listen... just how much, and how. My son sits for a half an hour and then goes off to do something else, that's very okay with me. My daugther, on the ohter hand, would stay all day in front of the laptop. Constantly asking me to put...
I guess you asked for a personnal opinion; so I'll give you mine: Your babies won't stay babies forever! The point you pulled out, doing stuff on weekdays, is just one of the advantage of staying home:  Being the one there to educate your children is priceless, the bonding and sense of accomplishement just to name a couple.   Have you done a budget considering all your options? It there things you can let go? (cable, the second car if you have one, downsizing your...
My MIL often tells us how she regrets not have 2 more kids...She had two kids that required frequent hospital visits and an agricultor husband that wasn't really available. But she still regrets.   That why there's baby number 3 right now for us: I didn't see myself wait until Papa finished school (in 8-10 years!) to have other children. In 10 years I'd like to be done with the baby phase, not starting again after a 8 years break. my oldest will be 14, I'll be 33....
Learning to live with Celiac...and for 3 of you, is a huge change in your life! I say it's a really good idea to take a break and turn inward...winter is the right season to do it! Looks like you definitely need it.
It is truly gorgeous!
I had a friend freak out when she turned 26 because she was now closer to 50 than 1!
I'll try to answer some of your questions :)   I make Waldorf dolls (to sell)  Here are the state of the two I made for my kids: The first I made, Victoria, is now around 2 year old. The nose is a little stained and she has a chocolate stain on her hand that won't come off, but the rest is okay! She has a crocheted cap with each strand of hair entered one by one. This is the most durable way to do it. They are still beautiful after 2 years. My daugther style them...