or Connect

Posts by MommyMissy

Late to the party but we are planning our 3rd home birth, (4th baby). My midwife was an assistant at my first HB and primary at my last one. She moved 2 hours away but is still willing to be my midwife. We have become great friends and I am so glad that I don't have to find a new one. I am sure this will probably be another waterbirth for me, it helps with the pain so much. I actually encapsulate placentas for other people, and encapsulated my last one, so will do the...
Name- Missy EDD- Feb 20 Other Children- Caden (5 1/2), Mason (4), Makenzie (2) Team- Green 
Name (screen name or real): Missy EDD: Feb 20 Number of kids/partner: married for 6 1/2 years to Rick. We have 3 kiddos, Caden (5 1/2), Mason (4), Makenzie (2) General location, if you want to share: Colorado Other things you could include, depending on how much you want to share... This will be our 3rd home birth. First was in the hospital. We are not finding out the gender. I would love to have a sister for my daughter, but would be just as happy to have another...