or Connect

Posts by SharonUK

I feel horrible for you and your baby! I have used a product called CapriClear.  It's a relatively new product that is made from coconut oil, which is great for everyone's skin.  It reduce's redness and takes the itch out of your skin and it's safe for babies to use.  Give it a try.  You can only get it on their website, you should check it out as it has a lot of information on there. 
Try a product called Kelocote!  It is a scar management treatment that comes in either a spray (which might be the best option if your scar is more tender) or a gel.  You can get it at any Ulta, Duane Reade stores, just depends where you live.  You can definitely get it on their website, www.kelocote.com.  Give it a try, let me know what you think?
Belli Skin Care does an Anti-Blemish Facial Wash.  It will clean out your pores, doesn't dry out your skin and it contains lactic acid which will exfoliate and cleanse your skin. It's safe for you to use while pregnant and after too.  Give it a try, hope it helps you, because acne can be horrid to deal with, especially when your pregnant.  You can find it on line or at Buy Buy Baby, Ulta and Dermastore.com.  Let me know how it works for you. 
Eczema can be tough for a child so young.  I have found that taking certain foods out of their diet really helps, combined with a great moisturizer can also be very effective.  I love to try new products and have found one that we as a family have been using for a couple of months. It's called CapriClear. It's all natural and is safe for small children, I wouldn't use it if it wasn't.  I love that it comes in a spray because as you know trying to get your children to sit...