or Connect

Posts by United We Stand

Here, Julie Gerberding, who at the time was the director of the vaccine department for the CDC. Explains how ~ 1 in 50 children have a disorder which puts them at risk of developing autism as a result of vaccines. It amazes me that they think we are stupid enough to continue believing the CDC and other agencies when they are always contradicting themselves. Despite the fact that they showed a link between the two they continue to deny that vaccines have anything to do...
You are joking right? I am not going to argue reproductive health with you. I will also add education to reproductive health. But you explain how we can reduce the population with vaccines and health care? That is the exact opposite of what those 2 are supposed to do.I understand it is hard to believe. I had a hard time believing it too. I started researching foods to prove my wife wrong, what I found out was we are all being slowly poisoned and medicated by the foods we...
What about the fact that it has been admitted that vaccines are used to reduce the population? There is no denying or arguing what " we can reduce the worlds population by 10-15% with vaccines" means. And remember Bill Gates has said we need to reduce the world population to around 1 billion people. So how do they intend on reducing the population that much? They would have to do it secretly, without people knowing.
I just read an article talking about how GMO toxins have been found in mothers and babies. I have a strong feeling that there is a relation between the two. I have recently been reading up on GMO's, and they are terrible. A 2 year French study has show that they cause cancer and a number of other problems. The problem is that there are GMO's in most stuff weather you realize it or not. A big problem is that anyone in the U.S. and even some other countries that does the...
For anyone who thinks vaccines are not used to control population, here is the majority owner of a vaccine company saying that we can "reduce the worlds population by 10-15% with vaccines and health care". But this is the same person who gives the OPV to third world countries knowing that it was banned in the U.S. because it is not safe.     http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WQtRI7A064
Sorry, wrong article. I am having trouble finding it now. But 800 kids were forced to, even with religious exemptions. If you had an allergic reaction was the only way to not get one but you had to get the others. It reminded me of Nazi germany. I will see if I can find it again. Here it is.   http://www.buzzle.com/articles/can-the-state-force-vaccinations-on-your-child.html
http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/WaterCooler/story?id=3880578&page=1   Here a judge order parents to vaccinate or go to jail. Like in Nazi Germany.
In Maryland a judge order all children that were not vaccinated be brought in and forcefully vaccinated. There were no exceptions allowed. Every child in the town was court ordered to be vaccinated.