or Connect

Posts by mamazig

Quote: Originally Posted by Deborah I'll say it again. Just because someone is terribly wrong about one thing this doesn't mean that they are wrong about everything. I lived in Missouri for six years in a fairly rural area. Many of the folks around were really, really different from me. Conservative, religious (and not like I was religious), raised their children in a way I didn't like and some even chewed tobacco and hunted (my heavens). However,...
another vote for cutting out dairy -- and also for giving it at least 3 weeks to work. We found that it was causing/contributing to reflux, which was contributing to the stuffiness. I was amazed at the results! Best wishes!
I feel the same way - anyone but E&D -- and yes, the accent comment was hilarious! Has anyone else heard that this is the last season? Say it isn't so!! I just found TAR last season! I'll be heartbroken!
Quote: Originally Posted by grumo I thought there are usually 3 non-elims. Haven't we already had three this season? (The Guidos, U&J, and D&E, right?) I don't *think* the Guidos were non-elim. Were they? I don't remember that at all. I read on the show's website that they are absolutely already planned in advance before the race even starts. Kind of hard to believe though . . .
Quote: Originally Posted by Dimples_2005 You could make a drinking game out of Holly complaining about the "fur bikini," Bridget crying, Kendra shaking her ass or saying "I'm an athlete!" I love it. lol! that rocks! i love this show and everyone i tell is so surprised.
I am so so happy to hear this!!
Thanks for all the informative replies with great ideas, including the popup website/forum. So helpful! KMK - We bought a used '97 Starcraft Star Lounge 1224. DH too wasn't going to go for it, but then he was on a job (he's an HVAC tech) and saw this one for sale for a cool 2K. It was in awesome shape and HE got all excited about it when they took him through it. He can satisfy his mechanical urge and I can satisfy my natural urge at the same time. We went out...
We just got a pop-up last fall and we're so excited to get out in it! DD1 at 3.5 yrs old has a potty issue, however. I'll be surprised if she will use a toilet she doesn't know and I highly doubt she'll go outside . . . And we'd like to have one close by in case of emergency situations . . . So, what do you know about our options? I certainly don't want to go the chemical route and my DH's idea of a 5-gallon bucket with a plastic bag ain't gonna cut it with DD, I'm...
Quote: Originally Posted by New Mama And Mamazig, I totally know what you're talking about. BTDT, wrote the book. Thank God I ended up with my DH...so not someone I settled for! Yeah, my DH is practically the only one I DIDN'T settle for! I guess I got lucky! . . .
This is bad, but I totally get Jan -- not because I or anyone I know is just like her : but because I see in her character an exaggeration of, eh-hem, women I know, eh-hem, who go for men who are "bad" for them simply because they are easiest to catch or that's all they know . . . I don't think that her situation is completely realistic because Michael isn't completely realistic, but I see "real" parts to her - like being with a guy who is embarassing to be around,...