or Connect

Posts by brownay2

I have been out of the loopie for awhile but could someone post the pics of the waldorf house/playroom that was all wood when you walked in. thx
With starting to think of plans of building a home out of wood and natural elements has anyone actually taken it to a higher level and conctruct their home with the rounded curves and arches of the waldorf inspired schools for their own home and are their any building plans that you know of I could attain? Lurking and inspired!
Just yesterday we had sad news. Our secretary passed away. So I am trying to deal with her passing plus now I am goign to be the secretary which just darn right scares me. I have no training on how to run a business at all. All I know is your basic paying bills type thing for our personal needs. I now have to do payroll, book keeping, filing OMG....I am just on pins and needles. I am afraid everything is on my shoulders and will hurt our business if I mess up. We have...
Asking advice here. I have four children ages 14,6,5,and 3 yrs. They all get up at 6:00 am. My son that is 14 never gets up in the morning and keeps turning the alarm off, or never even sets it. When I wake the smaller children they all get up and come downstairs. But the 14 yr. old is a struggle. He is in bed by 9 pm most nights. So my question is if he sleeps 9 pm then has to get up at 6 am why is he not getting up in the morning and so tired still? What bedtimes...
I just might but that ped-egg after all. I never usually buy things like that but if it has worked for all of you maybe I will try it. Thanks! I also will use a mixture of Vitamin E oil, jojoba oil, and a few drops of Lavender and Tea tree EO and put on socks at night Hope for smooth footsies
Hi everyone: I guess I better come out of hiding from the couch and post that I have bipolar, and post traumatic stress syndrom or so they say. Honestly it is just a little hard to accept this title. For years I have suffered, have been on so many meds paxil,effexor,zoloft,celexa,wellbutrin, they would work then stop within a month or two then onto the next it felt. Now I am on Lamictal 100 mg, cymbalta 90mg a day. I do not feel better. I am angry all the time,...
Where is everyone getting their down comforters at. I bought one once and it smelled so bad and also their was feathers poking out. I was looking into one of those down alternative comforters with gel fill and the supersoft microfiber but not sure how great they are or where now to find one. The compant store sells down but I have never bought anything from there so not sure.
Quote: Originally Posted by KathleenRay My tip is to buy a comforter one size bigger than your bed. What happens when one has a pillow top King mattress? I know I have to do something here I woke again with no covers as my dh just pulls a little and our comforter that we have now is off of me. I figured since we are in need of comforter, or down/down alternatice comfoter I should ask people that have comfy beds that actually like their...
:
Just was wondering besides a nice mattress what everyone does to make a cozy bed. I think that I need to really make dh and I, and also our children's beds as cozy as can be. Soft, warm and cozy is the feeling I am thinking of. Nothing like coming home and getting into a cozy bed. Another thing I am pondering are down and down alternative comforters are they worth it? What brands should I look for their are millions out there. I have heard eiderdown comforters are...