or Connect

Posts by brownay2

Ok thought this would be the place to ask this. A lot of us are eating differently but what foods are naturally sweet, salty, pungent that we can eat without having to resort to chemical nasties in products for instance aspartame/splenda, and all the junk you see on the back of these labels. Just need some ideas as some days I crave sweet things, other days salty, etc. Thanks Mamas
Thanks mamas for the nice replies, and also I think I will try some of these things that you arerecommending to see if this helps me. I guess I get frustrated as I am not one wholikes to take any kind of medication that is perscribed by a doc. I guess there are things that one can use to maybe help with this. Maybe it is my diet and my body is reacting because it is not being nourished, and not having what it needs. All I know is in 2 months I have gained 10 lbs! So...
With all of thesetoxic mainstream products aimedto help shed dead skin cells,brighten skin, and possiably produce cell turnover where are the green mamassuppose toturn to? I have no attention on using botox, orany other commercial product with toxic things going on my skin. So my question is there natural fruits, oild, herbs that I can use to mimmick the same thing as these other products? I am looking for natural things to use with these items that are in mainstream...
How very beautiful everyone has made these special rooms! I reallyenjoy looking at the pictures as well.
This is exactly what I wanted to read! Thank you ladies How wonderful the changes are that you have made, maybe I need a hard wake up call to change!
Just wondering for my motivation purposes I thought maybe it would be neat to chat with other mamas on here that have changed their life around no matter if it was a few years, a few months ago. Some questions I would like to know is what was your life like when you were unhealthy,and overweight? Some more questions are when was your breaking point and what made you change? What is your healthy plan including diet, excersise, groups you belong to? And what has kept you...
I have been truly battling what I call bad anxiety and depression since high school : I have tried so many mainstream meds and the ones that did work only worked for so long until I was relapsing with symptoms again. Quite honestly I am somewhat tired, and ehausted trying to find something that will work. My doctors tell me herbs, and natural things are not safe as they are not regulated, I say what can I trust at this point? I have took Welbutrin int he morning and...
Quote: Originally Posted by MyLittleWonders Magnesium is responsible for over 300 enzyme reactions What wonderful information :0 Thanks for sharing that info. I never even knew that magnesium plays such an important part.
Quote: Originally Posted by Wugmama Good for you! Last summer I got rid of my baby clothes and maternity clothes? Can you guess what happened then? Yep, baby #3 on the way! ~Tracy Tracy, So funny as this is exactly what happened when I found out I was preggo with my daughter who is now 13 months old. I gotridofa beautiful Graco carseat that everyone complimented me on, maternity clothes (few but pretty,and comfy too!) and baby...
I really have to figure something out here about our indoor living. We have 2 rooms on the first floor that are carpet,and we have 3 bedrooms also that are carpet. I have been trying to talk about the pros about wood floors but I think his concern is the cost. We have plywood under all the carpet, and honestly at this point the carpets are so bad that I am ready to rip those up to put area rugs....He said no way Is there a way to do this economically ona budget or is...