or Connect

Posts by brownay2

Quote: Originally Posted by 3 Little Monkeys Aww sweetie I feel your pain. I've been a grade A, top notch, first class, BIT** lately and dealing with a cranky 2 yo, a tempermental 4 yo and a mouthy 11 yo isn't helping. When I really start feeling bad, I lock myself in my room and I cry, long and loud! I almost always feel 100% better afterward and the cycle begins anew. We're almost done, there is a light at the end of the tunnel and we should be...
Couple of things. Babies need very little. I would check into your area's salvation army, good will, or thrift store. ANd check what days which tags are reduced. Around here on Wendsdays at our local Salvation army things are 50% off all colored tags. Also you could join freecycle in your area, and post what you need. Churches also have clothing drives too. Alot of us are strapped for money, most people are whne they have children, and are expecting but you can work...
Quote: Originally Posted by charmcitymama I'm on 50g of Zoloft now and it is helping a lot. Hang in there! How long did it take you till you noticed some changes? I know everyone is different, but thought I would ask.
I have put the hospital bag no where near my sight, also I have also found I am increasingly obsessing on thinking of what date I think the baby will be here by. So far I am wrong, day already passed, lol! I obsessed so much that I keep going through my hospital bag, making sure I have everything, evry couple of days I find myself emptying, then reloading, sick, very sick! Lol! What can I say I am just so excited to have her to be here with us. Now my dh, well he...
Maybe I was not clear on what medication I was going off of on Monday. The midwife is taking me off of the medications that I have been on for pre-term labor, and said 36 week they would take me off, and let baby girl decide what to do. The Zoloft I just started last night, as this was my first dose, second dose I just took. I am taking 50 mg. The midwive wanted to bring it up to 100 mg right after birth, as I have had really bad postpartum issues after the birth, I get...
Congratulatiopns on your baby girl! She is so beautiful! So happy to see pictures of our babies arriving. Take good care of yourself Shandelle, and happy homecoming.
I could not handle things no more, and realized I needed to get some help. It just is not fair to my family to have to deal with the way I am anymore. My anxiety has become unbearable, along with lingering depression. I am on Zoloft 50 mg, and my midwife said that she thinks maybe we should bump it up after the baby is birn, so hormonal surges won't be very affecting to me. I have had very severe post-partum depression with my children. I feel bad though that the baby has...
Welcome baby girl Sophia! Please send good wishes, and a wonderful homecoming.
Well here I am still here, little girl still in here. I have been poked, proded, medicated, and I feel like I have been the most emotional person on this planet. I am 35 weeks tommorow. I am so grateful to have been lucky enough to hold baby in this long. Watch I will be the last one to have the baby, lol! Midwife jokes with me all the time, she did today. I am 1 cm dilated. At least no more then that. Funny thing though, when I went to give my pee sample, I looked in...
I think I will get tested tommorow, and hope that I don't have it again, like I did with my last. I will op for antibiotics, but will be using a natural salve on babies bottom, so the pee, and meconuim/poop will not hurt babies skin. I just don't want to take any chances this time around, as we had problems with me not getting enough antibiotics, as he came really quick. I am just not taking a chance over one time use of antibiotics. That's me, but I respect other...