or Connect

Posts by ZionsMiMaw

Hey there everyone.  I am new to this forum and wanted to introduce myself.  I am not a new mommy, but rather, a fairly new grand-ma.  My two year old grandson calls me Mi-Maw and I just love it.  Makes me sound like a real "Ma Kettle" but I don't care.  He is my little sunshine boy and I feel so blessed to be one of his grandmas.  I am also blessed to have a beautiful, inside and out, daughter in law.  I have to admit that I was really scared that when my son (only...
Hey there everyone.  I am new to this forum and wanted to introduce myself.  I am not a new mommy, but rather, a fairly new grand-ma.  My two year old grandson calls me Mi-Maw and I just love it.  Makes me sound like a real "Ma Kettle" but I don't care.  He is my little sunshine boy and I feel so blessed to be one of his grandmas.  I am also blessed to have a beautiful, inside and out, daughter in law.  I have to admit that I was really scared that when my son (only...
Hi Veronica63,  I also use doTERRA but try to never "diss" another e.o. company.  What I tell people is to read their labels.  If it says "do not ingest" or "for aromatherapy only" then you know it's not 100% pure.  If it's really pure then you can ingest it.  The FDA standard for essential oils used as "dietary supplements" is GRAS= Generally Regarded As Safe.  That is the rating that has been given by the FDA to doTERRA as well.  However, the doTERRA creators and...