or Connect

Posts by meganlauriana

My boy is almost a year old so I'm green when it comes to what I will face if I put him in school. I'm just so frustrated with this. People don't understand how important this is. Giving away rights for the sake of the greater good is how countries have justified murdering millions of people. It makes me want to do something big! Like start a nonprofit and team up with companies to change the tide. We've got to make people understand that this doesn't have to stop with...
Those who voted for this legislation are very close to policing the bodies of others, which will get very sticky, very fast. Is it possible to sue the state of Colorado for violation of rights?    I ask because I live in California, probably THE MOST liberal state in the United States and I am sure that it will not be long before a law is introduced to eradicate the parents choice in vaccinations. I'd like to be proactive to see if it is even a possibility for when/if...
Alrighty, another update for everyone.    As you know, we did the antibiotics and they literally did nothing visible. Maybe they killed some bad bacteria, but more than likely they just destroyed the good bacteria that all of my (long suffering) pumping has accomplished. Oh well. Live and learn.    We started him on the sodium ascorbate and I won't lie, trying to figure out how much to give him is hard. Its not easy to figure out milligrams without what my husband...
Also, we just got in the sodium ascorbate and we will be starting that regimen. It was stinkin' out of stock when I ordered it so it took a minute to get here.    My husband and I read the article and he got even ANGIER! but in a totally good way.    He couldn't believe doctors wouldn't tell us of this natural way to help our boys sickness along. He gets really fired up when there is something natural and sensitive that can help ease the symptoms of pertussis and yet...
I'm really glad I didn't read any of the bad comments on here. It probably would've broken my already wounded heart. Thanks. 
Unfortunately I never breastfed. I have been exclusively pumping but my milk supply has always been incredibly low, despite my attempts to improve it. I still pump three times a day but I can barely get 4oz from any of them. I'm just continuing until I can't get anything. I've pumped since he's been born, used donated milk, have a cousin that donates semi regularly and he's on Baby's Only organic DHA/ARA formula.    I'm going to continue pumping until I can't get...
So, my almost ten month old started coughing and after a while, we suspected that it was whooping cough. When his cough suddenly changed from normal to not normal, we took him to our ped (which is pro-vax but isn't pushy about it.) and he gave him some antibiotics in hopes it would help the cough.    My boy handles it really well. He gets really red, but he breathes through it and immediately after he's like I want to play!    My husband is having a really hard time...
I've read that Autism is part of the Methylation Tree which also includes Dymentia, Depression, Alzheimers, etc. The thinking is that austim is genetic to a certain extent, and the correlation between vaccinations and austim is those who have a genetic predisposition (including family history) of these neurological issues and receive this onslaught of chemicals pumped into their brains at such crucial development ages seem to have that austim "gene" triggered. This can...
I know. It's hard.. This is the way I think about it: What floats around right now are more poignant viruses that ever before because of vaccine shedding and vaccinations in general. Our kids are catching these bugs and they are nasty. My boy is 9 months old, breastmilk fed (I pump exclusively and am donated milk by a family member who had her baby a few months after mine) and he's been sick twice. But this is the point! Our kids are getting sick and their immune systems...
 This truly bothers me the most. Why do we get so much hate for simple just asking questions, doing our own research, and trying to be good parents? And yet, there are people all over that bully and hurt their kids, neglect them, buy iphones and rims with their welfare money instead of providing for their children and no one says anything about them? The vaccine questioners are so vehemently targeted. It's awful.  AND, if you happen to believe in God and are a...