or Connect

Posts by bobbijean

Omg, so sorry for the extra posts!i don't know what happened. Not sure how to delete them from my phone.
Thank you ladies very much. I'm scared of surgery, and having a baby in a hospital at all, but i need my vagina for a while longer, so I'm probably going to not risk it and go with a section :-) I'm meeting with the ob on Wednesday. He was very nice when i had a mc several years ago. Hopefully we have a good hospital experience.
Thank you ladies very much. I'm scared of surgery, and having a baby in a hospital at all, but i need my vagina for a while longer, so I'm probably going to not risk it and go with a section :-) I'm meeting with the ob on Wednesday. He was very nice when i had a mc several years ago. Hopefully we have a good hospital experience.
I'm interested in what others have to say as well. I'm trying to wean my 26 month old daughter. I'm almost 9 weeks pregnant and so tired! My nipples are extremely sore and every time she latches i wince. The problem is, she's never slept through the night! Ever! And constantly nurses all night long, further exhausting me. I also tried putting bitter stuff on my nipples and she doesn't care, she'll just keep on nursing. I think its time for her to start sleeping in her own...
Sorry about the over posts. My phone keeps doing it and i don'tknowhow to delete them.
Thank you I'll try that.
Perhaps my question is too embarrassing? I know this is very common, but this is another part of my problem. Nobody wants to talk about it. I made an ob appointment today, but I'm certain he will say i should go with a c section. I'd really like to hear from some other moms that have had these types of hernias. Did you birth normally anyway? How did your pelvic floor hold up? Was it worse afterward? Or would you rather not risk it? Like i said, right now i have no pain or...
Hello I've been searching for other like minded mommies to discuss things with. I have a dilemma, but first let me tell you a bit about me... I'm pretty granola, not totally, but you know, i don't vaccinate, share a family bed, still nurse my two year old despite all kinds of negative comments about it. I gave birth to my daughter in water pretty much unassisted, but i had a midwife present. i have an extremely hard time finding other moms who don't think my parenting...