or Connect

Posts by JNajla

The biggest issue that I'm having with carriers is that my son won't sleep in it. Once he gets tired and he starts fussing and wants out of the sling or carrier.
I've been LOVING the newborn stage! Easton is such a very sweet, cuddly baby- he hardly ever fusses. I love his smiles, his squeals and coos. I'm trying to take in every little moment. I'm upset that he has to be in daycare, but at least I only have a 7 1/2 hour work day so I'm not away from him for a super long time. I wish very much that I could be with him all of the time, but we just can't make it on one income.
I would have an impossible time trying to figure out which of the foods that I eat could affect baby. How do you know the exact timing of when you eat something and it ending up in your milk?
My babe started sucking his thumb to comfort himself to fall asleep last week. He's been sleeping through the night, getting up about once (around 330 to eat, then it's right back to sleep). He jabbers and squeals, giggles, and lots of smiles. He still isn't reaching for objects yet (he's 2.5 months).
My moby is too hot to use right now. I wanted to try a forward facing carrier so I found an Infanto brand front facing/ inward facing carrier at Marshall's for $20. I'll let you know what I think. http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0010BCFCY
I think that most of the babies in our group are at the 90%tile and up for growth!  
Baby Easton at 9 weeks
Lots of cooing and smiles here with Easton! He's holding long gazes and responding to the sight and sounds of DH and I. He's a sweetheart. Had his 8 week well child visit yesterday. He's 14.4 lbs and 24" (about the 86%tile). Thriving and healthy!
Family outting with baby
Holly is doing GREAT! Babes are expected to double birth weight by 6 months, so she's well on her way to that and then some! Baby E had his 8 week visit today. He's 14.4 lbs and 24". (9 lbs 3.5 oz and 21" at birth). Seems like he's lost newborn chub, and is leaning out. He's not a big eater- distracted when he eats. Still only eating 3-4 oz at each feeding.