or Connect

Posts by ezrapie

Yes! Yes to all of those. The Dead Poets Society was huge for me when i first saw it in the 6th grade. I would add Mary and Max ,  Harold and Maude , V for Vendetta and Little Miss Sunshine.
Tomorrow i will be 32 weeks and so far my husband and I cannot agree on any names. He really likes Logan ( i won't consider it, no offense to anyone else, i just hate it) Zenith ( this i like but don't love. it was my great great uncles name) and Titus. I have a list with 24 names on it and he hates them all. I like more unusual and older, forgotten names; he thinks the kid will be made fun of if we pick something like Jude or Odin or Allister. It's a boy, by the way! We...
Boy! And I'm shocked. I don't know what to do with a boy. I've been raising a girl for almost 5 years. Yikes.
Juniper (girl) Abraham (boy)  
Hello! My supposed Due Date is Feb. 14 (valentines day and my mom's birthday!) 2013. This will be my second child, third pregnancy. We have a 4 year old DD, so I'm guessing a boy for this one.  
Thank you both for your advice! You have good suggestions,crunchy. We often go shopping after i pick her up from preschool,and she hasn't had a nap yet. i'll try keeping things for her to do in my purse. i just hate when i lose my temper,i feel terrible. i'm sure you're right about her just not being able to pay attention at the time.( and im sorry about posting that so many times -im not sure how it happened or why!)
Thank you so much for answering. The worst is when we have to go to the store. I feel more pressure because all of these people are watching and if she breaks down (from not getting what she wants) everyone's just standing there looking at me like 'well?' When i tell her 'ok,it's time to go home', is she sees things she wants it's not happening(like at walmart or the grocery). I try reasoning with her,i will even bribe her,i tell her that 'queenie can't wait to see you...
Thank you so much for answering. The worst is when we have to go to the store. I feel more pressure because all of these people are watching and if she breaks down (from not getting what she wants) everyone's just standing there looking at me like 'well?' When i tell her 'ok,it's time to go home', is she sees things she wants it's not happening(like at walmart or the grocery). I try reasoning with her,i will even bribe her,i tell her that 'queenie can't wait to see you...