or Connect

Posts by JennaRose

I think Britax has a "skate board/ride along" attachement for their strollers. I have the B-Agile and noticed it on their website when I was looking at accessories. I am not sure if you would be interested but thought I would chime in!
I went back to work when my daughter was two months, but it was the end of November so my husband and I took a couple of days of extra leave each week so she wasn't in daycare full time until January. And we had two full weeks off over the Holidays. We did have to pay for full time daycare though, but it was worth it to make the transition easy. Even now I work full time but am able to go nurse her at lunches! This little visit helps me a lot, even if she is not very...
Friends of mine had premie twins, and they are getting a helmet for one of them.  I always thought they were for seizures when I first saw them on children, so hearing they were getting because of his skull development was enlightening for me.  The thing that shocked me is that they had to pay for the helmet themselves.  They have insurance through the military but it is not covered because it is "cosmetic" even though their pediatrician has highly recommended it...
I used a can of frosting for quick cupcakes before, they are similar to a "cheese-wiz" can. Makes decorating easy and looks good. Grate a little dark chocolate on top of the frosting...makes them look even fancier! My favorite topping for chocolate cups cakes is a white chocolate cream. This is enough for about 10 b cupcakes but its easy to increase the batch; Melt 2 ounces white chocolate chips into 3 ounces heavy whipping cream on stove/medium heat. And a few drops...
The leaves on Jade plants can be used too. Just cut in half, cover wart with the inside-jelly part of the leaf and cover with a bandaid. Leave this on over night and repeat if needed.
My husband and I are both AD AF and have been in 4 and 3.5 years. Currently at Tinker AFB, not currently deployed. Have one daughter, 6 weeks! I am enjoying my maternity leave but getting ready to go back to work the end of next week. Would love to meet up, I am thinking about starting a BFing support group on base and would love a partner-in-crime!
I just had my 6 week checkup with my OB/GYN and weighed in 15 lbs over my pre-pregnancy weight. I had not weighed myself since my last appt before her birth, I was surprised because I am fitting into my pre-pregnacy clothes. Don't know where the weight is, I gained 25lbs while pregnant. Regardless, I have just been walking with DD and my dog. And have taken a few slow jogs, nowhere near my pre-pregnacy pace but way faster than when I stopped running at 32 weeks. Have...