or Connect

Posts by NaturallyBorn84

Congratulations! Such a great story! Reading stories like your help me to give me courage to know that I can do a UC too.
Oh okay. I ask about being "in the right mind" because after the birth of my youngest, I was a mess. I couldn't even hold her without fear of her being dropped. I was crying uncontrollably (still to this day have no clue as to why), my arms felt like jelly, I was shaking all over, my mind was racing etc...I was not in the right state of mind to check and make sure my infant was at least okay. IDK, Maybe if I can get my bf to educate himself, maybe he can be the stable...
Hi everyone. My name is Nikki and I am a 28 year old mom of three. My bf and I have decided to have another child, possibly two, and after the quick and "unassisted" birth of my youngest in the hospital, I started thinking about possibly having a baby at home. Now, my initial thought wasn't a UC, but a homebirth with a midwife in attendance. When I started doing some research on homebirth, a gang of UC information came up. So I started looking into it just to see what it...