or Connect

Posts by itsnae

Thank you so much! Support is comforting
Ok guys.. 2nd results of blood work came in today... Hcg levels have dropped by 5,000 in 2 days. I have indeed miscarried. I am going to try to let my body miscarry naturally... I know it will be painful but have decided this is what is for me. Can any of you tell me what to expect with a natural miscarriage? Anything would be appreciated! Thanks
I'm sooooo glad for you!
How did it go?
Best wishes!
Thanks for your support guys! Things are rough and will be pending for a while. Today more blood work and I will just have to look at it as one step forward to finding answers. Won't know results until Saturday or Monday.
I'm really on an emotional rollercoster and would like your thoughts. Tuesday - went in for an u/s (this lady wasn't certified so I was a practice patient so she could get more hours I. To be able to become certified) all she could see was a sac and no baby. She recommended going to a doctor. I should be about 8-9 weeks pregnant Wednesday - not able to see a doctor yet for another ultrasound but was able to get some bloodwork, and a nurse checked my cervix and uterus....
Sorry didn't mean to post... Will finish up in another post
I'm really on an emotional rollercoster and would like your thoughts. Tuesday - went in for an u/s (this lady wasn't certified so I was a practice patient so she could get more hours I. To be able to become certified) all she could see was a sac and no baby. She recommended going to a doctor. I should be about 8-9 weeks pregnant Wednesday - not able to see a doctor yet for another ultrasound but was able to get some bloodwork
Hard day! Thank you for your support... Will let you know how tomorrow goes.