or Connect

Posts by Escaping

I really don't see the issues with using strollers until any age, really... even if kids don't have a disability. Sometimes I have really busy days (as I'm sure everyone else does too) where I don't have time to let my son toddle along or take a nap or have a snack. Just because someone sees an older child in a stroller, it doesn't mean that's what they've been doing ALL day. 
  Thank you... but my vagina has never actually been tested on children so I have no way of knowing that for sure. I was actually one of the people advocating for more time but that's ok, a lot of what I say seems to get misinterpreted. Perhaps I need to work on my communication skills.
I think the "welfare queens" are a bit more common in Canada because of the way our system is. All of our therapies, programs and doctors are covered by our provincial health insurance, so there is really nothing to stop people here, if they are really determined, from going from one doctor to the next until one finally caves and says "ok, your kid has autism". Nothing is out of pocket, they just swipe your health card and the doctor will see you. If you don't like the...
I would imagine it would... The cloth ones don't have as tight of a fit, I found. Just feed a lot of bananas the night before, that's how I avoid poop disasters
I would imagine it would... The cloth ones don't have as tight of a fit, I found. Just feed a lot of bananas the night before, that's how I avoid poop disasters
I don't have to live with them, this isn't anything they're hiding. They've flat out said it. They don't see it as cheating disabled people or taxpayers, they're seeing it as taking money from the government... but as soon as someone dares to say something about a "disabled" they're a horrible person. I should have just kept my mouth shut.
I apologize if my comment sounded inflammatory, it wasn't meant to be that way. Here, almost everyone is entitled to the payment unless they're high income. I think the reason it continues to go on and no one can say anything is because people are afraid of offending anyone. I don't want to offend anyone either but when someone calls the 21st of the month "Red Lobster Day" because the payments come on the 20th, it doesn't sound to me like they're living in poverty. In...
Oh my... I could hardly function when I was pregnant with my first kid, let alone have 3 other ones to take care of (and homeschool!) I have nothing constructive to add other than my respects I used to have days where everything was one big cluster#%$& but after I had a child it became a whole different level of cluster#%$& lol
I know it looks strange when you first see it but sometimes people on the Internet agree on stuff lol
He's 13.5 months old. He's never been sick so far so hasn't required any antibiotics or any pain reliever medication (knock on wood). My family doctor has been excellent at letting me know I have all of these risk factors since finding out I was pregnant lol so I spend a lot of time going over lists and charts to needlessly worry myself.