or Connect

Posts by Escaping

Thanks everyone that makes me feel better.
I know it's not what you asked, but I'd also tell them about Snuza Go monitors if they're looking for a movement monitor that works for bed sharing
I had a planned c-section and had no problems. I had skin to skin immediately and was breastfeeding on my way out of the operating room. I was naked under the covers and my son was just tucked into my arms while they were wheeling me into the recovery room and one of the nurses said "you can feed him if you want"... with all of the excitement, that hadn't really occured to me yet lol so I adjusted him a bit and he latched just fine. If you're an experienced breastfeeder,...
I wasn't really sure where to post this as its not a fertility question... I'm just curious. My son was born 8 months ago and I had a copper IUD placed 4-5 months ago and I still haven't had a period. I'm only breastfeeding 2-3 times a day now and thought it was weird to not have my period yet. I've asked my family doctor and OB and they both say it's "normal"... But is it really?
I'd recommend a private room if you're going to be alone. I started off in a semi-private because they were out of private rooms and was upgraded on my second night to a fully private. It was so great, I could set up my things the way I wanted, leave my supplies in the bathroom so I didn't have to carry anythng and I could wheel my baby into the bathroom with me (I don't know why but it just seemed strange to leave him out in the room by himself). When I was in the...